Indian Girls are pretty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Girls are pretty

...now how do I get the attention of the one sitting across from me?

Leave the computer and pay attention to her?
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Is that Indian as in American Indian or Indian as in Asian Indian?

If it is the former I don't know. It is the latter, compliment the dot on her forhead

Comment

The latter. Looks maybe a quarter white?

She has no dot, just casual campus wear and an air of happines

Comment

She has no dot!?!

Man, you don't want me to tell you what that means.

It's a HE!

Ok, just kidding. Air of happiness is the important thing. Go for it (mention how you hate Pakistan casually, can't hurt)

Comment

sacrifice a goat in her honor.

Comment

You should leave her alone and not get involved with her if you think she's nice and want the best for her.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Why - has she not a significant dowry, then?

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                  Ok, just kidding. Air of happiness is the important thing. Go for it (mention how you hate Pakistan casually, can't hurt)
                  Unless she's Pakistani.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                    (mention how you hate Pakistan casually, can't hurt)
                    Actually if she looks Indian but she has no dot, she might be a muslim Indian. So that might not be so smart...

Edit: Darn, chegitz beat me to it.
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

If she's a Sikh, just pass her some vodka.

Look for the steel bracelet.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Try and imagine what Apu from the Simpsons would do.

On second thoughts, don't.
                        STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

If she has "casual campus wear" on, she's probably not so new to the country that she doesn't understand english. Talk to her, same as you would any other girl. Even hot Indian girls are still human, y'know...
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Oh God

but she seems so happy

Maybe she has a bf

I need a gameplan!!

Comment

Here's how to identify Indians.

Leave them alone in a room with a bottle of your vodka. On your return....

If the bottle is untouched, the room has been meticulously tidied and they're aready griping about how much you owe them, they're Gujaratis.

If the bottle is untouched but they've moved in their extended family, they're from Assam.

If the bottle is untouched, but the contents of your bathroom cabinet are all gone and they're looking for the bong, they're Indian Muslims.

If the bottle is empty, the room is trashed and full of people drinking cheap Scotch, and a huge bearded man has you in a headlock and is telling you that you're family, they're Sikhs.

According to my Asin friends, at any rate.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X