No announcement yet.

what sort of coffe do you drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only coffee-ish thing I'll drink is a Mocha Malt Frappuchino from Starbucks.

Comment

I started out only being able to drink Mochas

I grew to really love them, and than discovered that I loved coffee too (before that Coffee was too strong)

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Costa Rican coffees are also pretty good, and quite different from Columbian.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Kona, 2 sugars, regular mug.
          -30-

Comment

At the moment I'm on a Turkish coffee riff- hot, black, and sweet, with rosewater and a touch of cardamom, or cinnamon.

But when I drink filter coffee it's usually something smooth and mellow, like Costa Rican, Kenya Peaberry or Santos and Java.

I also like Mocha and Mysore, East Timorese and Australian Skyberry, but these are more early morning/breakfast coffees that give you that essential rush of energy to face the day.

Had Jamaica Blue Mountain several times (treated myself to half a kilo one Christmas- I think it was fifteen pounds, or thereabouts...) and it's delicious. I've never had Hawaiian Kona coffee, though.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

That reminds me -- Jon, when you said mocha, did you mean coffee blended with chocolate, or mocha bean coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                I like mine out of a vending machine.
                The canned iced coffee stuff? I practically lived off of that and tsubu tsubu (mikan)
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                  the 100% Columbian is outstanding.
                  Costa Rican [coffees] are also pretty good, and quite different from Columbian.
                  You sure you're talking about coffee there Monk??

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                    That reminds me -- Jon, when you said mocha, did you mean coffee blended with chocolate, or mocha bean coffee?
                    the espresso drink (like you can get at starbucks)

I now like the other stuff as well (didn't try it than)

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Irish
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Quite certain, lod.

Comment

Tea!
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Infidel!
                            Blah

Comment

I'm just English. I really don't like coffee so if I'm going to drink it I prefer some crappy instant stuff that doesn't really taste like proper coffee.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

I´m addicted to coffee. Without coffee in the morning I´m not able to do anything....
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X