No announcement yet.

Weird facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cant fold a peice of paper in half more than 8 times.
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

You mean you managed to fold it in half 8 times? I want some proof first...
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

It is impossible to lick one's own elbow.
        Last edited by Spiffor; August 28, 2003, 15:18.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Your forearm is as long as your foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
            It is impossible to lick one's own elbow.

wrong, I've seen people do it
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty
              Your forearm is as long as your foot.
              aahh... no.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

going back to the population curve argument...that doesn't take into account people who have died before reproduction age (especially infant deaths) which would give a rather large boost to the number of humans who have died.
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by donegeal

aahh... no.
                  try it
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

No? ok then, MY forearm is as long as my foot. Are you sure you dont just have freakishly small/large feet Donegeal?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Wholly untrue.

The amount of people alive today is only around 5% of the total human population across all ages of history.
                      Hello...KrazyHorse? Are you reading the whole thread? I had already stated that I was wrong. Its easy enough to look like an idiot without your help, but THANKS!
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

PLATO damnit you're wrong! Stop trying to get out of it. Why don't you just admit it already?

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                          PLATO damnit you're wrong! Stop trying to get out of it. Why don't you just admit it already?
                          No dammit! I was wrong! Don't try to imply anything else!!
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            Captain Kirk never said "Beam me up Scotty" on any episode of Star Trek...

he said things like "Beam us up Scotty", "Scotty, beam me up", "Scotty, would you like to beam me?"

butt never those four words in that order that everyone attributes to him...
                            He also never said: 'Yeoman Rand and Uhura, please put your clothes back on now, and wipe off the baby oil.'

And: 'Mr. Spock, please take out the @nal probe please!'
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

The show would of gotten much better ratings if he had
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

He also never said: 'Yeoman Rand and Uhura, please put your clothes back on now, and wipe off the baby oil.'

And: 'Mr. Spock, please take out the @nal probe please!'
                                Are you sure? Cause I swear I heard that in episode 1354 'The duche-bag from Beta Quadrant'.....

Comment

Working...
                                X