Occupation death toll of U.S. troops equal to that of war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Yeah, assuming he's anything more than fragments of taped voice to be spliced into a new audio tape every few months, and that if alive, he has enough room to even stand up in whatever little ****hole he's hiding in like some cur dog, he's probably boogieing down to Saturday Night Fever.
    You wish...

We've really seen evidence of that "endless supply of recruits," haven't we? And even if he has new recruits, where are they going to train?
    I didn't realise that one needed a great amount of training to be a suicide bomber.

Whatever gets you through the night.
    Certainly not more of your tired militaristic ravings. Surely you have better things to do than stick up for a bunch of inbred Okies who shoot at their own side as much as at the enemy.

Doesn't matter, because the rest of the world is even weaker still.
    That's not what he meant. He meant that the US public really has no stomach for a real fight (i.e. one in which Americans die). As far as I can see he has recent history on his side.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Nope.

It boils down to your attempt to establish a puppet vs their efforts in drawing blood.

This "freedom" thing rings so hollow now...
      Agreed. The right might as well say "They hate our McDonalds" and they would have a more compelling case.

Once again for the record. The facts prove that the right have zero credibility on this issue. It was a BS war for BS reasons and it's leading to a BS outcome. You all lied about the war and you're lying about the peace. End of story really.. these attempts to salvage some credibility are growing increasingly amusing.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• "our presence in the region is the key cause behind terrorisms' existence and it's focus on us..."

I don't think so or Saudi wouldn't have let us on their soil, no matter what the reason.

"And you don't think Osama chose those guys because of the relationship between SA and the US? It was his intent to create a rift between Arabs and the US."

They already didn't like us, all they think is we are the infidels that support Israel, state run media plays a major role here. We didn't have a chance from the start.

"If you attack Saudi Arabia, you create WW3... good plan"

Who will form an axis against us, Russia and China, not likely over Saudi, I am more worried about the massive loss of lives in Saudi if we did have to attack.

"We don't have to create democracy in Iraq... we need to stabilize the country. The security and safety of America is my primary concern... a stable Iraq is in everyone's best interest. Bush's strategy is destabilizing the region. It's like a grease fire... instinct tells you that water puts out fire... but throwing water on a grease fire is the wrong way to extinguish it"

You said it yourself, they have been fighting for thousands of years, only democracy can be a long term solution to a long term problem, if nothing else, if really hasn't been tried.

Agathon,
        P-p-p-p-p-p-p-paranoia!
        100 deaths per day from 1 in Iraq, really...............who is being paranoid? I have a better chance with an asteroid.

"And what does September the 11th have to do with Iraq? Nothing, until GWB attacked it and gave AQ a shot in the arm."

Read above and learn.

And the word is "ridiculous" dear boy...

Thanks honey. I couldn't have slept tonight without knowing that.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

• hey defiant, can you use the quote function please? it's getting harder to read your posts.

just in case you don't know... put [qoute] quoted text here [/qoute] around your text... just spell qoute as quote...
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It's not funny, I don't know how to do that, I will do it, now that I hopefully know how. Thanks.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
              hey defiant, can you use the quote function please? it's getting harder to read your posts.

just in case you don't know... put [qoute] quoted text here [/qoute] around your text... just spell qoute as quote...
              Learning, I think I have it.

Comment

• you can just go [q] [/q.] You don't even have to spell the word out.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

An effort we were glad to help, and to stand by while the saud's funded it lavishly..after all, good God-fearing boys like Osama can only hate them Godless commies, no?

Of course, there are other orgs that seek to create Islamist states that don't particularly care to attack the US.
                  We threw a little bit of money at most everyone who wanted to kill a commie for mommy. It was called the cold war, remember?
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

You wish...
                    So what evidence do you have that he's alive or doing anything in particular? The occasional audiotape shows up, but OBL hasn't been seen live on video (his preferred medium) for a while now.

I didn't realise that one needed a great amount of training to be a suicide bomber.
                    If you don't mind blowing yourself up at any time, and don't care if you panic, no. Infiltrating to the target and maintaining the presence of mind to get to the best spot and not be detected by security takes a bit of work.

Certainly not more of your tired militaristic ravings. Surely you have better things to do than stick up for a bunch of inbred Okies who shoot at their own side as much as at the enemy.
                    I'm much less certain that you can come up with something more substantive than nonsense like the above.

That's not what he meant. He meant that the US public really has no stomach for a real fight (i.e. one in which Americans die). As far as I can see he has recent history on his side.
                    We've gotten much better at killing a lot without dying a lot, so why should we fight these goat-eating dumbasses at their level?
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

I can understand misfires but how do you die while cleaning your rifle? Do you stab yourself in the eye with the cleaning rod?
                      A gunshot wound when cleaning a weapon incorrectly is a surprisingly common accident. Rifle cleaning accidents mainly involve incorrect safety procedure when loading and unloading or assembling and disassembling.

Some pistols are very dangerous to clean if not done correctly - especially those with a hidden magazine and chamber like the 9mm pistol.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I dont' think most of the Muslim world can point out the USA on a map,

Most Americans can't find IRAQ on a map. Let alone Lebenon, Syria, etc
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• or spell Lebanon....
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I can spell lesbians
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I dont' think most of the Muslim world can point out the USA on a map,
                              just because American kids are stupid, doesn't mean others are...

and here's a clue for ya if you vow to smite an enemy from the planet, you take 5 minutes to show your kids where the infidels live... trust me, they know who is dropping the bombs and where they come from.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                                I can spell lesbians
                                Not only can you spell "lesbians" but I bet ya like to watch 'em too.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X