Occupation death toll of U.S. troops equal to that of war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Defiant
    You really need to talk with Ruffhaus who lives in DC, he literally wanted to light them up in the ME, the plane that hit the pentagon, went right past his wife's office. BTW if visit Chicago alot and lived there, this has nothing to do with rural vs urban.
    well sure... after being so closely affected by a terror attack, some people have the natural emotional response of revenge... I've just noticed that people more affected by the terror attacks, want to punish the RIGHT people for them... you should read "Bush at War" by Bob Woodward. It's a wonderful book that gives a detailed look at Bush and the admin and how they responded to the attacks.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap
      We didn;t go in to defend Mecca (which sits close to the Red Sea): we went in to defend that arae aroudn the Gulf on which sits the majority of SA's (and the world's) oil supply. And yes, there was terrorism before '91: but we are not fighting all terrorism, only international islamist terrorism (no one was advocating invading Northern ireland to end terrorism there in the mid-80's, IIRC), speically those groups that aim to attack the US, groups that did NOT exist prior to '91.
      Only because prior to '91, they were busy killing Godless commies in Afghanistan, and building the financial and support networks to er... "diversify"
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
        I think someone should poke Sava with a cleaning rod . . . . .
        And I think you should chill with the insults, or I'll poke you with a different kind of rod.

And that goes for you too, Sloww....
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• "You do realize most of the Muslim world KNOWS that the US was the one who supplied him with weapons and money for a decade, right? Without US support in the 80's (weapons, and components for WMD programs) Saddam most likely would have been toast. Who do you think the Muslim world blames for Saddam's rise to power?"

I dont' think most of the Muslim world can point out the USA on a map, and they only believe what they are told, remember the state controls the media. Saddam came to power and we gave him some weapons, big deal, it was his decision to use them, Russia armed Iran and they are so much better than Iraq. French Mirages are the planes Iraq fought with, you can blame about 50 countries arming the ME, even today.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

And I think you should chill with the insults, or I'll poke you with a different kind of rod.

And that goes for you too, Sloww....
            Yes sir, General Lee.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
              I think someone should poke Sava with a cleaning rod . . . . .
              Just one of many personal attacks I see in this thread...
              And MrFun... I see you have done similar things in other threads as well...

Next personal attack by MrFun in ANY thread is toast time for him... and any more in this thread will lead to the same for whom ever does it.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• There is no country more diverse than this country, we have people from all over here, that includes about 3 million muslims, if we can make it work, it can work there. Again it's about freedom, you are right, they have been fighting for 1000's of years, we have to put a stop to it, because it is now in our backdoor.
                And weren't you just saying how more people are dying in America on a daily basis? Sure we are diverse, but we are not comprised of tribes and ethnic peoples that have been warring for CENTURIES. America is made up of people who WANT FREEDOM. People came here to escape their old world. Freedom and democracy only work when the PEOPLE WANT IT.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• well sure... after being so closely affected by a terror attack, some people have the natural emotional response of revenge... I've just noticed that people more affected by the terror attacks, want to punish the RIGHT people for them... you should read "Bush at War" by Bob Woodward. It's a wonderful book that gives a detailed look at Bush and the admin and how they responded to the attacks."

He still wants to hammer them, people react when attacked, first revenge, then to stop it from happening again. I don't want to give any money to Woodward but I will read it and I still don't think Bush handled this wrong, it had to happen, 9/11 was a wake up call for us.
                  Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

• Damn... shouldn't have gotten that next cup of coffee... MtG moved in for the kill first.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                      Only because prior to '91, they were busy killing Godless commies in Afghanistan, and building the financial and support networks to er... "diversify"
                      An effort we were glad to help, and to stand by while the saud's funded it lavishly..after all, good God-fearing boys like Osama can only hate them Godless commies, no?

Of course, there are other orgs that seek to create Islamist states that don't particularly care to attack the US.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Re: Occupation death toll of U.S. troops equal to that of war

On topic;-

Originally posted by MOBIUS

How can the US and the UK extricate themselves from a situation of their own making...
                        Easy. Keep shooting the extremists and keep protecting the moderates.

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                        and how long will it take?
                        Depends on the supply of extremists and moderates.

Whatsamatter Mobius? You scared of blood?

Every single one of those US and UK troops are volunteers, sworn to defend the oil supply and vested interests of the rich minority.

Of course, that isn't what they pledged allegiance too. But they aren't so stupid as to actually believe Bush & Blair's bull****.

Are you?
                        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

• Good-bye mr. fun, I think this is a great debate between us, no reason for insults. Sava, has a point of view and so do others have his same point, we are here to just argu.

Sava, people want freedom when they know it is achievable and we are trying to deliver that or a chance for them. I have never known anybody to turn down freedom of their own will.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH
                            And weapons of mass destruction. ATTACK!
                            Ahh, what's a few hundred nukes between friends?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• He still wants to hammer them, people react when attacked, first revenge, then to stop it from happening again. I don't want to give any money to Woodward but I will read it and I still don't think Bush handled this wrong, it had to happen, 9/11 was a wake up call for us.
                              It's not a commentary on the war... it's a summary of interviews and recordings of conversations. It's like an official transcript of discussions between administration officials.

I guess my problem is that people are equating Iraq with 9-11 without proof. I was all for going into Afghanistan and kicking some Taliban ass because they were harboring Al Qaeda and OBL. My criticism of the administration have to deal with the lack of stabilization in the region. If you are going to go in and kill off a regime, you need to replace it with something stable and peaceful. What's the point of killing an oppressive, hostile regime if you are leaving a power vaccuum where another will step in and take it's place. That's part of the reason why the war on drugs is failing... I see the same thing happening with the war on terror.

Damn... shouldn't have gotten that next cup of coffee... MtG moved in for the kill first.
                              hahah you are getting slow!
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Actually if Iraq really had WOMD we'd never have attacked, see NK.
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X