• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're point?

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      I didn't avoid sh1t

You asked how the US and UK get out of there

It was the wrong question in the first place.
      You don't know the answer - ergo it was the wrong question...!
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
        You're point?
        My point is that I am allowed to say '276 US soldiers killed, and that you are therefore wrong!

Wake up boys! Standards are slipping on Poly!

Comment

Just because they say killed, doesn't mean it's correct.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
            Good, get 'em in one spot so we can hunt down and grease the mother****ers.
            Except that we are playing the moving targets and there's a few million more of them than there are us...

Comment

You assert that there are over three hundred million terrorists in the world? Or even a few million (if you're talking about the military)?

Comment

Your question isn't really a question because it's a troll. So put the [transparent] front down and get real for a second you w anker.

It goes back to that old, "well as soon as the body bags pile up the Americans will want to bring troops home," troll. Your sad post is riddled with hot troll words, like "bodybags," and "retreat."

You want to know how to get troops out of there NOW. Well sorry, it's not gonna happen.

The answer to MY question is the answer that's been right in front of your face the whole time, and it is that the US and UK will stay however damn long it takes to rebuild the country and secure the peace.

So find a new topic amateur.

At least Horse comes up with original material for his US trolls.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

MOBEUS's trolls are painfully dull and inane.

Comment

They are just so repetitive and the only thing that changes is the smilie sequence
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Mobius can flash his baps in faliraki any time

Ted still has the telescope up his arse

Comment

Didn't agree with the war in the first place because I was worried about what would happen after. Now we've done it the only thing we can do is stay and sort it out.

That said, my respect to the soldiers who are out there doing it, and my condolences to the families of those who've died. Whatever I think of the politicians they are still out there putting their lives at risk and I think they deserve our full support.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

The numbers are pretty small, and they'll probably get smaller as the US brings in more cannon-fodder proxies.

Comment

I grew up eating Vietnam news for breakfast. There we had huge numbers of troops deployed and fighting, and we ended up losing almost 60,000 killed. We used free fire zones liberally by today' s standards, and had numerous air sorties and artillery fire missions every day. We had a draft army as opposed to today's all-volunteer force. We had combat troops on the ground from 1965 to about 1971.

In Iraq we are losing troops at a rate that will take us over 1000 in our third year there, assuming that the rate remains constant. We rarely if ever fire artillery, and very rarely use airstrikes. The civilian casualty rate for Iraq is miniscule in comparison to Viet Nam. Most of the resistance to our presence in Iraq comes from members of the former ruling class, and foreign jihadists. I suspect that there are plenty of Iraqis who have very good reasons for turning members of either group over to us. Certainly the majority of the population has no desire to see the Sunni Arabs back in power, and even some of the Sunni Arabs have no desire to see the Baathists return. That threat is becoming smaller every day. As for the Jihadists, they will become very unwelcome the more they kill Iraqis. So far they have killed more Iraqis than foreigners, and their track record seems to indicate that this trend will continue. I doubt that they will find themselves popular enough to count on local support.

The most distressing thing that I see in this whole occupation is that the Allies seem to be losing the information war. This is inexcusable. We should be the masters of this sort of warfare, and should be prepared to aggressively take over the airwaves to make our story and especially that of the ruling council the dominant one. The truth is always the first casualty in war, but it doesn't have to be one of ours.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

I put it to the hawks on this forum that this 'war' has actually encouraged terrorist attacks and is gradually turning Iraq into 'Al Qaeda Alley'...
                              Yep... I only wonder how they were dumb enough to fall for it. OBL must be jumping with joy - this is what he was trying to do with S11. Due to the US support of Israel and it's heavy handedness in the region he now has an endless supply of recruits and now a handy place to kill the infidels, which has been his plan all along. All he needs to do is destablilze the occupation so that the ordinary Iraqi sees the US as making things worse and he'll be on the road to winning. So far, so good.

I don't like him much, but when he said "America is much weaker than it appears", he was absolutely right.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

The answer to MY question is the answer that's been right in front of your face the whole time, and it is that the US and UK will stay however damn long it takes to rebuild the country and secure the peace.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X