No announcement yet.

I'm not dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering where Kid was... Suks to hear about your problems, hope things pick up.:b

Just another reason why Fresno suks...

Hey, on the bright side; if you get a divorce you can spend more time with us!

Monkey!!!

Comment

Actually, you should have put "I'm not dead YET" if you wanted to be accurate.

On a lighter note, walkies are ALWAYS good for clearing the old flash RAM, I find.

I myself have just gone through the evil divorce walk of shame, and despite being broke, homeless, and living on people's couches, I've never been more sure that any decision I ever made was more correct.

I don't hate the son-of-a-b1tch, he just couldn't grow up.

My advice is that if you even smell a HINT of controversy over the divorce settlements, GET A LAWYER because as a dude, you are fvcked (sorry to be so blunt, but this is America and it's true) should she decide to play the coy b1tch.

Not every divorced guy is as lucky as my ex-husband - he got off as easily as possible in this country. That's why I'm the one who's broke and homeless, while he's making a comfortable 6 figures and has a new penthouse apt. in the marina.

I guess I'm not a very American woman. Oh well. I know what side of the bread I'm on - the unbuttered side.

As they say, between the fat and the fire, there's air and water.
      -30-

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
        My advice is that if you even smell a HINT of controversy over the divorce settlements, GET A LAWYER because as a dude, you are fvcked (sorry to be so blunt, but this is America and it's true) should she decide to play the coy b1tch.
        We don't have any property. So we are lucky there. We have a son. She will get custody. I'll be able to see him plenty. I'm not too worried about getting burned.

My main concern is my son. I want him to be safe and happy. He's only 4 so it's impossible for him to understand this, but I just want to get along with his mom. So far it looks good. There may not be any reason to fight anymore, and we used to be very good friends. We still are, but the marriage can't continue.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Re: I'm not dead

Originally posted by Kidicious
          I'm not dead
          Damn, try harder.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
            So far it looks good. There may not be any reason to fight anymore, and we used to be very good friends.
            This is the best thing that can happen to you. A successful divorce is something fantastic for the children (obviously, after the "no divorce at all" option). It is good to see you and your wife are adults and understand this
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hey, at least you know what's cool and what's not cool - a lot of married couples in this country never even figure out that much.

Good luck, it sounds like you won't need it, but it's there. I think your son will be fine as long as he knows you love him - email is pretty cool that way, though a phone call is a lot more personal. It's never too early to give him an Apple.
              -30-

Comment

Working...
              X