I have a tummy ache.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a tummy ache.

I should have known that eatting half a jar of peanut butter would cause this, but, I was out of bread and I was far to lazy to cook any thing. I can only hope that this 12-pack of beer will make things better.

The worst part of it is the peanut flavored burps.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Sucks to be you

Oh and btw your thread earlier asking for funny websites, here's one.

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

"tummy ache"!!!!????

Be a man and admit you have flaming Diahrrea!
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Cure for the Tummy Ache: Mix 1 Tsp baking soda in a glass, take a sip, get real better before you have to drink all of it
        cIV list: cheats
        Now watch this drive!

Comment

Re: I have a tummy ache.

Originally posted by Oerdin
          I should have known that eatting half a jar of peanut butter would cause this, but, I was out of bread and I was far to lazy to cook any thing. I can only hope that this 12-pack of beer will make things better.

The worst part of it is the peanut flavored burps.
          Oh yeah, beer on top of peanut butter will fix you up fine. I'm sure glad you move to Sacto now. Be sure there's no open flame source within about 100 meters of your position.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

A tummy ache, eh? Well I've just recently become a 'chieftan'. So there. (I don't know where I'm going with this...) I mean 'chieftain'...

Comment

Mitchell that site ****ing rocks!
              OKAY SO LIKE EASTER IS HERE WITH SOME ***** LAME BUNNY THAT HOPS AROUND AND HE'S LIKE "OOH I'M A MAMMAL I HAVE EGGS BUT I SHOULDN'T BECAUSE I'M NOT A PLATYPUS BUT LOOK THEY'RE ALL THESE COLORS AND OH MY GOD EAT CANDY" WELL **** YOU BUNNY JESUS COULD KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG LIKE THE MUSLIMS AND HITLER! DIE DIE DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by MattH
                Cure for the Tummy Ache: Mix 1 Tsp baking soda in a glass, take a sip, get real better before you have to drink all of it
                I followed your advice and it actually worked. Well, I substituted beer for the glass of water but I did have a 12 pack (actually a 6 pack now) but everything seems to be working now.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

I followed your advice and it actually worked. Well, I substituted beer for the glass of water but I did have a 12 pack (actually a 6 pack now) but everything seems to be working now.

Baking soda has more uses than Duct Tape . But the beer might have done something about it, too .
                  cIV list: cheats
                  Now watch this drive!

Comment

Baking soda has more uses than Duct Tape
                    No it doesn't.
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Re: Re: I have a tummy ache.

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                      Oh yeah, beer on top of peanut butter will fix you up fine. I'm sure glad you move to Sacto now. Be sure there's no open flame source within about 100 meters of your position.
                      Stop player hating *****! I think of the beer as just and added benifet to having (had?) a tummy ache. The baking soda cured me and now it is time for pizza before I go out with my room mates for a Sacromento River Cats game.

Minor league baseball is 100% better then the major leagues because tickets cost about $5. parking is free, and hot dogs cost about $2 (the same for beers).

Comment

Gee, you lead a healthy lifestyle!
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

mrmitchel: That site rules!
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by iamlod
                            A tummy ache, eh? Well I've just recently become a 'chieftan'. So there. (I don't know where I'm going with this...) I mean 'chieftain'...
                            Are you the LOD from CG?

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
                              mrmitchel: That site rules!
                              I especially like the part where Jesus attacks the head of a newbie with a chain saw.

Comment

Working...
                              X