X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Positive Pregnancy Test~guaranteed Positive

This is simply pure moronic, I mean really check this out:

Description

YES, THIS AUCTION IS FOR ONE POSITIVE EPT PREGNANCY TEST. NO JOKE! THIS CAN BE USED FOR MANY THINGS. GETTING BACK AT OLD BOY FRIENDS? JOKE WITH THE GUYS BY SAYING YOUR PREGNANT! OR JUST GET THAT GUY WHO LEFT YOU TO STAY WITH YOU. JUST THINK OF THE MANY WONDERFUL USES OF THIS PRODUCT. IF YOUR A WOMAN AND SOME MAN REALLY MADE YOU MAD, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO GET BACK AT THEM! THIS IS A REAL AUCTION! YOU WILL RECEIVE A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST! PICTURE IS ACTUAL ITEM. THANKS AND GOODLUCK

LINK

Positive feedback: 93.3%

I personally, other than a joke with that intent only...I Would like to see every person using this as a tool of revenge charged with a crime.
    As if the genders do not have enough to deal with...
    They even sell these things at best buy
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Jesus man, just what did your woman do to you?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      See, I'm not the only one who thinks this.

No, really, I feel very sad for us men. We have the vast majority of thr wealth and power in every society in the world, but those darn women are screwing us over. Soon we won't be able to have the majority of the jobs, the majority of the property, we won't get preferential treatment anymore. Darn those women.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        No, really, I feel very sad for us men. We have the vast majority of thr wealth and power in every society in the world, but those darn women are screwing us over. Soon we won't be able to have the majority of the jobs, the majority of the property, we won't get preferential treatment anymore. Darn those women.
        Is it just me, or is tonight the night of really bad trolls?
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

sadly enough, i was witness to such a "crime" a few years back...and yeah, i agree, since some people really got hurt and messed up because of her "revenge."
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

If it was cheaper I'd buy it and try it on my SO.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

QOTD!
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Now, for all the straight guys here. Imagine a second your SO uses it to pressure you... And tell me about your feelings.

The people who use this are despicable. They should be extremely ashamed of themselves for that. But rather, they seem to be fairly proud (hence the 97% positive feedback).

Suicide would be too good for these *******s.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Word. We should start a collection for some psychological counselling for some members here .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

If my fiance tried something like that, she would not be in my life at all ever again. I don't forgive betrayal of that magnitude. Ever.

Thankfully, I can trust her so it isn't an issue.

Poly likes to get in on the act too. After posting, I was shown this quote:
                    Populus vult decipi.
                    [The people like to be deceived.]
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You know, there are much worse things in life than having someone pretend they are pregnant. Anyway, all you need to do is wait, and the truth will reveal itself.

I feel sorry for you people who are always worried about your women betraying you. Either you are complete ****s to your girlfriends or you are very poor judges of character or you are looking for the wrong things in a girlfriend, i.e., big tits instead of a level personality.

The easiest way to avoid being betrayed is not to let drama people into your life.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Amen che.

Women and drama.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          I feel sorry for you people who are always worried about your women betraying you. Either you are complete ****s to your girlfriends or you are very poor judges of character or you are looking for the wrong things in a girlfriend, i.e., big tits instead of a level personality.
                          Actually, I am not. But in general, I like trying to figure out what a victim is experiencing... And in this case, it was very easy, I just had to imagine my gf betraying me this way. And it is highly unpleasant.

I don't know why Blackice only posts about how much women are evil... He must be very insecure on this regard I guess. But to me, fear of being betrayed is very low (I have much more fear of betraying her myself)... That doesn't hamper me to understand that the women who use this are utter *******s.

Pregnancy and children are the most potent pressure forms in a couple. To fake it shows a complete lack of respect for your partner
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Women make no sense.

Come on. You're so busy slaving away that you forget what day it is, let alone it's her birthday or something... they go absolutely bananas up the wall, threatening divorce, taking half your goods etc. Same with hugging. She tries to teach you how to hug properly...

"Nope, arm up here... almost... almost..." By this point you are in excruitating torture and your body resembles a pretzel. Eventually, she huffs and says "Oh, forget it... you men are all the same".

Sorry, but: Nelson Mandela, Adolf Hitler. Don't tell me we're all the same. And if we said "You forgot to do the ironing. You women are all the same.", there'll be a march down the centre of the city the next day. Males are the only people you can insult these days.

Comment

Asher and Che said:

"Jesus man, just what did your woman do to you?"

"See, I'm not the only one who thinks this"

My most deep and sincere apologies to blackice if I am wrong, but IIRC he faced an abusive wife and had to deal with the courts in getting his kids after divorce.

You know Che, I respect you greatly, but this is really looking kind of sad. Whenever someone puts a thread about some feminist related wrongdoing of any sort, you put up an argument if possible, and flame the people who put up the thread if not. Is it because you use your psuedonym here as your psuedonym in the feminist community, and you don't feel you can publicly break from feminist orthodoxy?

If you want to start your own thread on gender inequalities in our society, do so, they certainly exist in this world. But it makes you look real callous when you complain about opression towards your favorite groups, but don't care anything about the evil acts against others.
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Working...
                              X