Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sava! Don't Let This Happen To You.

'Dead' Man Revives After Night in Morgue

HANOI (Reuters) - An elderly Vietnamese man thought to have died in a hospital revived after spending the night in the morgue, state media and a doctor said on Friday.

Nguyen Van Quan, 73, was declared dead and taken to a Ho Chi Minh City hospital morgue on the night of August 15 but was found alive by his daughter the next morning as she was retrieving the body for the funeral, the Vietnam News daily said.

"I was shocked and frightened when I saw the blanket that covered my father moving," Quan's daughter was quoted as saying. "When the morgue's officials pulled back the blanket, my father's eyes moved, brightening with joy."

A doctor at the Nguyen Tri Phuong hospital, where Quan had been admitted after complaining of chest pain, told Reuters: "He is now still in the emergency section."

After Quan's heart failed and he was declared dead, the man was placed in the morgue where he was laid for seven hours among corpses.

The doctor declined to elaborate on the case but said investigations into the incident were under way.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Necrophania.

Comment

At least hes not dead anymore....
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

As drunk as Sava gets, he could pass out and be mistaken as dead.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

And then wake up in the morgue and start terrifying the personel

Comment

Wouldn't that be scary??
            Think you have just another stiff in the drawer, only to find out it's a live Sava.

Comment

What does this have to do with me now?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

From their above posts, some kind of drinking problem?

Comment

Working...
                X