No announcement yet.

Should Dookie/Bods/Nimrod Get Ink Done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Dookie/Bods/Nimrod Get Ink Done?

I'm thinking about getting one on my forearm.

What's the point in getting one if very few people see it.

What do you recommend?
    www.my-piano.blogspot

No.
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

somebody recently died from one of those

Comment

Seems like every schmuck has a tattoo. I've thought of getting one in the past but then came to my senses.

Comment

Absolutley NOT.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I've been thinking of getting something unusual in an unusual place just to create a talking point. Currently thinking of three 3mm-diametre black dots on the back of my hand or something.
            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Why not a target on your forehead? That would be a good talking point.

Comment

i want a tatoo, but i cant decide where or what.

i'll just pussyfoot around it and never get one
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

likewise

Comment

im sitting here thinking it over, and i'm still getting nowhere.

i dont want an animal on me. a dragon would be as close to an animal as i would go, but i dont even like that too much.

no hearts with peoples names (even mom) in them. stupid.

skulls et al are played out. i wouldn't mind a skull i suppose, but it would have to look *****in.

i'd really like some inspiritional saying, perhaps something marxist, but if you get too long it looks stupid. i saw a marine on a show who had the 10 commandements tatooed on his back. how stupid is that?

"from each according to his ability, to each according to his need" would be great, but it's a little long.

if i was latino, i could get che on my arm, but a gringo like myself doesn't mesh well with the image.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Yeah, that is the next thing, what tattoo?? Might get a scorpion creeping up me forearm...
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

don't do it you'll look like a tool
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I was going to get a scorpion dammit! You're taking my idea.

Of course I'll never get it done. But I like the scorpions (back when they rocked- not the new stuff), and I live in the desert, so scorpion seemed like a good choice. I was going to get an anchor because I was in the navy. But that seems a little bit to silly.

Comment

Well I have an excuse in that my birthday's 19th November.

It'd be a bit odd walking into one of those joints though, it's like a whole different culture.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              don't do it you'll look like a tool
                              He speaks the truth.

When I was thinking about getting one, it was going to be on my shoulder, like there was a rip in my back and within was snowflakes and mountains and junk.

Comment

Working...
                              X