Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London Apolyton Meeting, What Did We Really Think of Each Other...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ph, i remember me and makeo were talking on our own, and we pause for a second, and there's andy there telling us to keep talking because he wants to record it

he should get that one up if he can
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I didn't record that. I did record you and PH though, that was funny enough.

The sound on that video is crap though

PH should upload it to CGN at some point.

Comment

YEAH!
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Go on then.
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Oh damn, when was this meet?
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

few weeks ago, 8th of august.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Biggest Poly meet ever wannit?
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I don't know if it was the biggest ever, it may have been, but it certainly had the widest spread of members...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Don't put yourself down like that
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Comment

Hmmm, not sure about that bit about spreading members...

Oh that's right, I was attending a Stag do in Blackpool and had my face full of lapdancers for most of one of the nights...

I love the North - your pound goes sooo much further...

Still sad I couldn't attend your soiree, but I think I made the right choice!

Any pics?
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I was in pain and unable to drink. You don't want me loud anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                            Don't put yourself down like that
                            Don't Stew...you wouldn't want people to answer the original question posed by the thread title - it may damage your precious little ego...
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What do I really think of Bod's? He needs a good ass kicking or twenty.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Mobius, you haven't seen Rich recently have you..?
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X