I just realized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized

I've been around this forum for a year now. I just haven't been here for a long time. How ya doing?

Zoing! You can't post threads like this!
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Doin' a-okay, prepping to go back to class and winding up at one of my jobs, spending time with the SO.

What've you been up to?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hey Asher, good to see you. Doing okay here. I got laid off at the end of the school year and it took most of the summer to come to terms with that. Damn province and their asinine view towards education.

I'll be subbing this year so decided to take some more university courses in special education. How much longer do you have in university?

Comment

DL DANCE!!!!

j/k

he is a settler though...

Comment

She. And I'll always be a settler.

Comment

Sorry.

Well, you have two posts. If you've been here for one year, that means in four more years you'll make chieftan!

Comment

Why won't you spam the On Topic forums ? They have gone terribly slow recetly
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                  Sorry.

Well, you have two posts. If you've been here for one year, that means in four more years you'll make chieftan!
                  You need 30, not 10, to make chieftain
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Ok, so fourteen years.

Why won't you spam the On Topic forums ? They have gone terribly slow recetly

me or Loif?

If me, it's because I'm pretty close to Emperor, and I don't want another pcr (If I hadn't gotten the last one, I'd be Emperor by now )

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                      me or Loif?
                      Loif of course. You Skywalker had more than your share of spam already

Comment

I don't spam. Ming doesn't like spam. I'm happy being a settler. There's something very "settling" about it.

Comment

well loif tell us a little bit more about yourself

Comment

You don't have to spam just post in the on topic once in a while.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

*kicks Oerdin* Loif, don't listen to him, he's a little drunk. Of course you have to spam.

Comment

Working...
                              X