Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Liquor

So, what's everyone's favorite liquor?

Personally, I'm very partial to Grey Goose Vodka, although I've also had grapefruit flavored vodka, which is excellent, and Absolut Vanilla Vodka, which I'm drinking right now and is totally badass.

I also really love Bailey's Irish Cream, over ice
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Crown Royal. Smoooooth.--If I want a blended whiskey.

Black Jack Daniels if I want a sour mash.

Absolute when its Vodka (Must be from the freezer as I drink it straight)

Port wine after a good meal.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I agree WRT vodka - it must be ice cold!
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Glenfiddich 15 year old. Its expensive, its rare, it was distilled before I could read, and it is gorgeous!
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
          Glenfiddich 15 year old. Its expensive, its rare, it was distilled before I could read, and it is gorgeous!
          I'm not a Scotch fan, but if Glenfiddich were regular Scotch I would be! It is indeed a rare pleasure!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

My parents took me to the distillery in Dufftown, Scotland as a kid (I come from a VERY strange family) and lets just say it was an enlightening experience. I estimate there was enough alcohol there to give at least a third of the worlds blue whales liver failure!
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

everclear...it's badass!

Comment

yep, ice cold vodka isn't too bad

other than that, I'm a big fan of rum and cola
                CSPA

Comment

I like all booze!

Well, Chivas Regal I like very much.
                  I like Finlandia Vodka.
                  I like Baileys... mmm..
                  I like the new hit in here, vodka breezers sold in bottles.. they are devine, but kind of expensive for their alcohol value.
                  I like also Absolut Vodkas different flavours, served super cold.
                  I like Koskenkorva!!!!!!
                  I like J&B
                  What the hell the question should be what I don't like!
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I don't drink liquor, except for the purpose of being drunk.

The strongest alcohol that I really enjoy is Porto. Gotta love such a powerful taste
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

vodka with this fuit like melon but not exactly, yellow? summer fruit? dont know the name in english

and black daphne a sweet and strong wine from patra

Comment

I stand by gin in general. Nobody understands how beautiful it is but me. Alas.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Makers Mark. Very nice bourbon.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I do like bourbon more then Scotch. Grey Goose Vodka is my favorite liquor though I normally stick to beer.
                            Last edited by Dinner; August 24, 2003, 12:44.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

tequila is my current favourite. Vodka used to be my favourite. But I love tequila now

I used to be scared of tequila. Because in movies they act like it is super strong and dramatize it when people drink it. But I found it was just had the right amount of kick. mmm mmm

Comment

Working...
                              X