Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops

Comment

Space, I registered (at NukeZone) with username: mrmitchell and country:Peach Creek. Yours is...?
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

username: Space05us country: Barrow

I just restarted from scratch a few days ago, having fun picking on newbies.

Comment

I'm so confused now. Barley, what promisance are you talking about?
          I went to ttp://www.promisance.org where there is one game, but now I google and get this link. Which is the right one.
          cIV list: cheats
          Now watch this drive!

Comment

XMOO Virtual Stock Exchange
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

A further google search turned up maybe 20 different Promisances... WTF?

St Leo: Xmoo seems to be down. It's the right link but I still get a 'page not found' error.
              Now watch this drive!

Comment

Works for me. Try again.

Comment

From XMOO htp file
                  Refer A friend
                  You'll get $200 for every registered player referred by you. And you'll get 1% commission on all the sales your referred friends made. For example if she bought 5,000 shares of Bender and later sold them for $6,000, she'll be charged 1%, ie $60. And you'll receive $60 from this transaction as well!
                  The wording seems to imply that I would get charged this on top of the 1% commision. If so what benefit is it to me to refer anyone as my friend?
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

There is no commission and there has never been any commission.

If your friend is active, you might eventually get a bonus of $2500 if you beg hard enough.:P

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                      Works for me. Try again.
                      Works now, but not before.
                      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Matt, I play at http://www.promisance.org/ If you follow this link you should find the home page with access to the 4 servers. Server 1 is the most heavily supported. My username is Storm Warrior.

There are lots of Promisance games about but this one isnt to busy but is fun.

Comment

I started playing that promisance but I stopped after I discovered all 4,000 others . Are there 'known' build percentages that get good results?

re Xmoo: I've tried to register twice, but the confirmation e-mails never came. I sent queries to the recover address but never heard anything back Nothing in my spam folder, and I don't think my ISP uses a blacklist .
                          Now watch this drive!

Comment

Working...
                          X