No announcement yet.

Israel to Target More Militant Leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paiktis, why even bother to point to Nazi killings of civilians to deter terrorists when we, the US and the UK, killed hundreds of thousands of civilians for a similar purpose. As such, the Allied side has no right to complain about Nazi atrocities. In many respects, we were 10 times worse than the Nazi's.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

THREADJACK ALERT

oh god no please don't, NOT ANOTHER dresden/hiroshima argument...

Comment

Ned, that's ridiculous.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

We are utterly lost now.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
            No, it doesn't. It's a lot easier to establish the answer to the (modified) question, so do it first. If it turns out the assumption of the question is untrue, scrap it. However, that's rather difficult to find out.
            It does I'm afraid. However I hope I've given you a tiny bit of info of what is going on in the territories which you can chose to discard in an instant, as you propably will, or not as you see fit.

The purpose is not to "support the palestinians" but to support peace. Peace without truth and knowledge of all sides is not possible, or rather it is but for a limited time.

Comment

What's wrong with answering a simple question? Even if you think it's useless... how can it hurt?

Comment

Where's Fez?
                He'll have the answer to this dilemma.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

SlowwHand, I may have to kill you :P

btw, I just noticed your sig

Comment

You know what paiktis is doing, don't you?
                    Trying to divert your attention away from your cornbread, so he and his buddies can steal it.

You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.

Comment

How can you answer a question on the basis that it is impossible to know the answer?

Only Fez could do it granted.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

You know what paiktis is doing, don't you?
                        Trying to divert your attention away from your cornbread, so he and his buddies can steal it.

You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.
                        Apart from the issue at hand the cornbread is always my ultimate goal

Comment

1. The question is of your opinion, so it is possible to know the answer.

2. The question provides sufficient premises that it is possible to know the answer.

Comment

Fez, is an amazing man.

With that acknowledgement, I'll step out from between the 2 of you.

Comment

The question is of noone's opinion but the facts which you "forbit" me to have access to because you say they don't matter.

Provide me with the facts and you could answer too.
                              Saying that the facts are to be ommitted voids the question.

We say your avoidance" going sideways" where I come from

Comment

Just one thing, Paiktis: I have to get off now, so not answering further posts is NOT evasion

Comment

Working...
                                X