No announcement yet.

Israel to Target More Militant Leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The article seems to omite salient facts like Al Asqa never signed on to the cease fire and that Palestinian terror attacks continued through the cease fire. Not to meantion the PA has just one (that's right the PA has JUST ONE) frigging job under the road map and that is to arrest and dismantle the terror groups. Two years into the process the PA has yet to make their first arrest or to talk any of the terror groups to stop targeting civilains.

To Sharon. Kill as many of these bastards as you can and kill as many members of the PA as you can get too.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ming,
      Is there a reason why we can't post multiple threads on the same topic with differenct view points? Is space limited?

What I meant by canceled, is I was in the middle of pointing out the two paragraphs and then you locked up my thread.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

The reason is we have several on the top page already. When you have a lot on the same subject, they push others off the top page. People also don't like to see four or five threads on the SAME TOPIC.

Comment

Fair enough, just didn't think it made a difference.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
            Ming,
            Is there a reason why we can't post multiple threads on the same topic with differenct view points? Is space limited?
            There already are MULTIPLE threads on this topic.
            Another one was not needed... Most people don't like to see the same thread over and over again... It's also much easier for those interested in discussing the topic to do so in LESS THREADS.

Space isn't the issue... but clutter is.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The context is the demolition of Palestinian houses. Besides the material destruction there have also been deathsincluding that of a 16 year old Palestinian girl.
              Anything else?

Comment

Yes, poor Palestinians. The get killed accidentally from collateral damage from attacks where the Israelis kill people who send in terrorists to deliberately kill or wound as many Israeli civilians as possible. I don't notice you crying over the bus bombing.

Comment

Exactly, poor Palestinians. Nothing unintentional in killing at least 2.000 Palestinians during the last year though.

And I didn't notice you skywalker cry over Afganis, Serbs, Iraquis...

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                    The context is the demolition of Palestinian houses. Besides the material destruction there have also been deathsincluding that of a 16 year old Palestinian girl.
                    Anything else?
                    Was she blown up on a bus by an Israeli suicide bomber?
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Also, the terrorists have been known to hide behind civilians and shoot at gunships or whatever, 16 year old Palestinian girls have been known to carry weapons, is this a war or not, if so, "no holds barred". Israel should give the Palestinian people a week warning and then say we are coming, fight us if you want or become a refugee in Syria, and then do it. Palestinian civilians are not so innocent or they could be turning in the terrorists, the terrorist sure as hell don't give a **** about the Palestinian civilians.

Comment

People need to chill... let's stop the personal crap and stick to the topic.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

nm.

too much x-posting.
                          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                            Exactly, poor Palestinians. Nothing unintentional in killing at least 2.000 Palestinians during the last year though.

And I didn't notice you skywalker cry over Afganis, Serbs, Iraquis...
                            We aren't talking about them. However, I am against the intentional killing of Iraqis by Saddam Hussein, Afghans by the Taliban. Not by their accidental death in the Afganistan and Iraq wars, especially as we tried to MINIMIZE their deaths. Serbs I won't even talk about, because I know nothing about that war or whatever (wasn't that a NATO thingy? I think I was about ten then. Or maybe that was Kosovo.)

Comment

Let's review your two posts Paiktis:

Here's Israel "targeting terrorist leaders"
                              Followed by:
                              Anything else?
                              So was it a house demolition or was it the result of Israel killing terrorist leaders?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
                                My question is, how can you(Hammas) blow up 6 children and then Israel kills the Hammas leader and now Hammas says the cease fire is off, what, only Hammas can kill?
                                What, you were expecting something else? Thats why some of us were skeptical of the "cease fire"
                                "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Working...
                                X