Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football Draft Review...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All QB's not schooled to be pocket-passers are always going to be more at risk.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That is why I have Brad Johnson and Mark Brunnel backing up.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Bench - James Thrash - Solid 5th (or 6th) WR. Will get 800 yards and 5 TDs, and make plenty of points.

Bench - St. Louis - Very underrated D. Has very high sacks and INTs.
        According to USA Today:
        James Thrash (WR-Phi) is out indefinately.

So is Aeneas Williams(S-StL).

ACK!

Comment

Berzerker also beat me to the punch it seems.

Jeff Blake has been looking pretty good.

Will help somewhat with Pennington out.

ACK!

Comment

Reismark, the options/personal is to change my name, not my handle. I tried to change my handle before and I couldn't. Apparently you can have only one handle or re-register completely and as I said, Berzerker is already a handle in use...by me...but I can't use it since my password is lost for good. Is there really a problem with me using my usual handle of Sothisrising?

Comment

As I said in the other thread - your name is what I want you to change, so that it matches your handle here.
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Get this out of my thread!
                Life and death is a grave matter;
                all things pass quickly away.
                Each of you must be completely alert;
                never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

James Thrash (WR-Phi) is out indefinately.

So is Aeneas Williams(S-StL).

Well thankfully both are bench players/teams. If St. Louis doesn't work out because of the secondary injuries, there are a few defenses out there that I can easily pick up on the waiver wire as a backup .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I think Dissident caught a good sleeper in Onterrio Smith. Vikes have no choice but to run him, and he looks like he has some skills.

Probably will be the only rookie RB with significant impact this year.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

He was pretty awesome here at Oregon...saw a lot of his games. He definitely has the skills to be another Portis type (and he can catch, too). I was planning on picking him up before he went.
                      Life and death is a grave matter;
                      all things pass quickly away.
                      Each of you must be completely alert;
                      never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Is this a good place to discuss trades? Not much action on yhaoo....come on!!!!

Comment

What do you have to offer? =)

I just released Dennis Northcutt, his presence in a set of four fairly equal receivers is likely to result in rather sporadic performance.
                          I picked up Tennessee's Drew Bennett to replace him. Bennett is a #2 wideout and he can be my direct backup to Derrick Mason who is injury prone.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            I think Dissident caught a good sleeper in Onterrio Smith. Vikes have no choice but to run him, and he looks like he has some skills.

Probably will be the only rookie RB with significant impact this year.

An excellent sleeper pick.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He's definitely a quality back, but I think he won't net a lot of points with Moe Williams getting the goal line carries.
                              Bennett only scored five TDs last season, while Williams had eleven.

Comment

I just took whoever when it was my turn.
                                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                                X