Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football Draft Review...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can put in a waiver claim right now... I'm not sure when the first waiver period gets resolved though.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Vlad has made first move already. Today.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ok, then you can do it today then .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Some COULD fill out their rosters.
          Punks. Layabouts. Degenerates. Poop-heads.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I thought waiver wire priority went in order of picks....?
            Life and death is a grave matter;
            all things pass quickly away.
            Each of you must be completely alert;
            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

reismark... Shockey is the 2nd best TE... you forgot about a guy in KC named GONZALEZ...
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Or the big guy in Green Bay, BUBBA.
                I think Berzerker's picks stink because he didn't pick any Packers, that will cost him.
                Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Franks isn't better than Shockey... damn dillusional Packer fans...
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well then, lets go to our new acquisition ALL PRO, Wesley hits like Walls.
                    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Unfortunately, you have current Wesley Walls... not 4 years ago Wesley Walls.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well, that might be true.....................

Comment

McNabb, Donovan (QB-Phi) Going to score points with his arm and his legs. He is Michael Vick with experience.

WR Owens, Terrell (WR-SF) Most consistent WR in the league, guaranteed points.

WR Johnson, Keyshawn (WR-TB)Slightly risky, but I believe he will score more this year and see the ball more often.

WR Jackson, Darrell (WR-Sea) WR, I like speed.

RB Canidate, Trung (RB-Was) RB Going to be the sleeper of the year, predicting 1300 yds for him.

RB Barlow, Kevan (RB-SF) RB Gets a lot of touches.

TE Sharpe, Shannon (TE-Den) TE is weak he is the best of what's left.

Bettis, Jerome (RB-Pit) May go on the waiver wire since he isn't starting this year.

Johnson, Brad (QB-TB) Another year under Gruden? Will put uo good numbers.

Brunell, Mark (QB-Jac) Was actually BAPAYed. May turn into an emergency starter or trade bait.

Johnson, Larry (RB-KC) RB How is Priest's hip?

Glenn, Terry (WR-Dal) Possession receiver.

Lewis, Chad (TE-Phi) McNabb likes him in the Red Zone.

Bennett, Michael (RB-Min) Risk pick hoping for a mid-season return.

Carney, John (K-NO) BAPAYed, no real problems with him.

Dallas (DEF-Dal) Will give up big plays, but will also make big plays this year.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Sava, you'd be toast in this game.
                            Gonzalez may be no better than 5th best this season, if a couple of rookies show up.

Haven't even looked to see who, if any, drafted them, but I'll give you a Cowboys rundown. (oh, goody.right? )

If you have Troy Hambrick, Parcells still saying he has faith in him (despite averaging 4 carries for -1 yard per pre-season game), though he brought Adrian Murrell onto team and it looks to me like a RB by committee type season.

WR is tight.
                            Only lock is Antonio Bryant to start.
                            Terry Glenn ahead of Galloway by a little.
                            No matter, all 3 will see significant play time; asuming the QB is upright.

Speaking of QB, Quincy Carter named starter, for START of season; and that's how Parcells phrased it.

Dallas LB's and Secondary looking really good.
                            Line play is sporadic, but looking better.
                            Last edited by SlowwHand; August 25, 2003, 19:12.

Comment

He is Michael Vick with experience.

As much as I love McNabb, Vick with experience (provided he is healthy) is gonna be much greater .

If you have Troy Hambrick, Parcells still saying he has faith in him

That's me, and I'm still counting on him to be a good 3rd RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                He is Michael Vick with experience.

As much as I love McNabb, Vick with experience (provided he is healthy) is gonna be much greater .
                                But McNabb is better right now.....and uninjured(knock on wood)

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X