Hamas talks out of its rump, world didnt expect any less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamas talks out of its rump, world didnt expect any less

Following bus bombings, Israel took out a top hammas guy, hamass and islamic jihad has declared that the "Israeli's-the zionist entity has assasinated the truce, and they will have to deal with the consequences".

Yeap, those poor hammas guys were betrayed....

Rump. That's such a cute word.
    And **** Hamas.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Second thread... look in the bus-bombing thread

Comment

*sigh*

The commas in thread-titles return, annoy millions.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
          The commas in thread-titles return, annoy millions.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Comment

what's wrong with commas in thread titles?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

They are evil
                Blah

Comment

I see nothing wrong with commas.
                  It's the lack, of apostrophes, I find, distressing.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Re: Hamas talks out of its rump, world didnt expect any less

Originally posted by Vesayen
                    Following bus bombings, Israel took out a top hammas guy, hamass and islamic jihad has declared that the "Israeli's-the zionist entity has assasinated the truce, and they will have to deal with the consequences".

Yeap, those poor hammas guys were betrayed....
                    Arab terrorists would lie? Who would ever have thought?

The really stupid people were the ones who ever thought they would give up their quest to kill all Jews.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                      what's wrong with commas in thread titles?
                      There's nothing wrong with commas in general. However, in thread titles, they're grammatically bad in general, they break the title's flow, and they could most often be replaced by a "and" or by a subject.
                      This titlte format may fit newspapers where there is little room and big fonts for headlines, but it doesn't belong to thread tilese, where we can be more verbose.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

You advocate the use of "And" and you open the gates to hell.
                        You want run-on sentences, "and" beats commas hands-down.
                        Semicolons are the most neglected; of that, I've no doubt.

Comment

Don't mess with Semicolons

Comment

No, I like semicolons.
                            Semicolons rock.

Comment

The Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade announces that as far as they are concerned the cease fire is dead too.

Someone up there forgot that the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade never even joined the Hudna.
                              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Working...
                              X