Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back to Zylka's facial care corner HAHAHA

Look what I came across on another site:

Has anyone had experiene with topically applying urine to get rid of acne? What about drinking it? I did a little internet research on this and found a few success stories but I couldn't find too much info on the way to go about drinking/applying urine. Some people even claimed drinking urine gave them more energy, made them feel better and healthier, etc.

I'm referring to drinking one's own urine of course
    Of course! How silly of us to think otherwise... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...and shortly after, giving it full credit as a real consideration - a link to the complete and fantabulous URINE THERAPY

Now the world is full of crazy ideas along this same lines (Civilian terrorism and "allowing woman to drive", for example) - but could this in any way have true medicinal benefits? Acupuncture is an odd example which is increasingly gaining in popularity and support... so why not this?

Uh

Supposedly pissing on your toes gets ride of athlete's foot. I believe the claim is the uritic acid kills the fungus.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Get's rid of athlete's foot... but makes your feet smell even worse.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I think that they put piss in alot of women's lotions and stuff.

Isn't it called urea on the label?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"Urea is the chief nitrogenous waste of mammals. "
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

what affliction was it where you're supposed to urinate on yourself barring any real medical treatment? burns?

and who was the guy who drank his own urine and was said to piss clear urine?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Urine is poisonous, your body is disposing of it for a reason. Don't drink it.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

too late

Comment

i got a serious question while on this topic... lately, i've been having a lot of what appear to be air bubbles in the water after i expel my urine... at first i thought i was urinating too hard (urine hitting the toilet water too fast or something) but thats not it...
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I think you're full of hot air.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

here Albert
                      http://skepdic.com/urine.html

Comment

Albert: The bubbles are most likely coming from the fact that you are airating it when it hits the water in the toilet thus creating bubbles.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I can't believe the mods closed the drawas thread.

Comment

You piss on cnidarian stings. You can also use vinegar to neutralise the burn.
                            -30-

Comment

Urine is sterile - no bacteria, so it can be used to clean wounds and burns if clean water isn't available.

Drinking urine in small quantities isn't particularly harmful to your health provided you take plenty of other fluids. Drinking too much urine dumps the nitrogen waste products that your kidneys removed from your bloodstream back into your body. The eventual result is AFAIK kidney failure and death.

Personally, I can understand and would use urine to clean a wound in an emergency but drinking the stuff? - that's sick.
                              Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Working...
                              X