Check out my treehouse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my treehouse!

I've been working on this for three months now...

I don't see a rope ladder. It ain't a real treehouse unless it has a rope ladder.

It's still ****ing cool, though.

Can we come round and play?
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

wow nice work

I had a treehouse when I was 6-8 years old. Needless to say it didn't look as professional as yours. Me and my bro would get up at 6 o'clock and start hammering and sawing. The neighbours went nuts
      Last edited by Gangerolf; August 20, 2003, 09:07.
      CSPA

Comment

My eyes! It burns!

But a fantastic treehouse!

[edit]It loaded neon-green on a white background, but it looks better now.
        cIV list: cheats
        Now watch this drive!

Comment

I had one when I was young (like 5-9)

wanted one afterwards but didn't have any trees that could handle one

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Thanks everyone! My daughter does not want a rope ladder. I think it would look cool. So... I'm still trying to figure out what I can put in place of the ladder - but the ladder works pretty good! It's a blast in the wind. It rocks and rolls like a ship at sea.

Comment

It looks really cool Congrats
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

niiiiiiiiice
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Nice treehouse.

Comment

did everyone see this!? I busted my ass on this for months. so.... bump!

Comment

Nice!
                      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                      XGalaga.

Comment

thats cool. I always wanted a tree house when I was little but we lived in the city

Comment

I just looked at the inside pics, thats freakin' awsome!

Comment

Hey everybody, party in MWHC's treehouse!!

Comment

So what's the property tax on that house? And what's the rent ad utilities come out to?
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X