No announcement yet.

Next Election, I'm Voting for the Greens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that wouldn't work, because then arabs would outnumber jews.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

DO you plan to vote for Green Bucks?

Sharon will remain in our hearts as legend of whoreship and real whoremonger.
      money sqrt evil;
      My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
        that wouldn't work, because then arabs would outnumber jews.
        Not immediately, and Jews could still immigrate. If the Jews want to stay in the majority, they need to quickly and massively improve the standard of living for the Pals, so they'll stopping breeding like Irish Catholics.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Less killing and hatred!
          More trees and vegetables!

Greens don't eat greens?
          You are what you eat!
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Why don't vote Blues?
            money sqrt evil;

Comment

Reds are better
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Not immediately, and Jews could still immigrate. If the Jews want to stay in the majority, they need to quickly and massively improve the standard of living for the Pals, so they'll stopping breeding like Irish Catholics.
                I would support that.

Unfortunately Israel has been cutting back social services to ALL sectors of society lately. Partly due to socio-economic policy associated with finance minister Netanyahu. Partly due to 2 intifada.

One of the more interesting debate with the Israeli labor party is between supporters of a security "centrist" like Fuad Ben Eliezer, who says Labor should appeal based on socio-economic policy, and supporters of the current labor leader (Mitzna) who take a "yuppie" approach - strongly dovish, and less emphasis on socio-economics. Kinda a Gephardt vs Dean kinda thing. And with heavy ethnic overtones as well, poor but hawkish sephardim against rich, dovish ashkenazim. (the rich hawks of course have zero reason to vote labor)
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  Reds are better
                  But Blues will **** terrorists
                  money sqrt evil;

Comment

Originally posted by muxec
                    But Blues will **** terrorists
                    You know that ****ing results in reproduction don't you ? Do you want terrorists to reproduce ?
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm voting Purple in the next election!
                      Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

You know that ****ing results in reproduction don't you ? Do you want terrorists to reproduce ?
                        money sqrt evil;

Comment

Originally posted by DanielXY
                          Save the enviroment! Go Greens!

Pfff. What has "Nature" done for me?
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Nature kills! Hurricanes! Tornados! Earthquakes! Bugs!

Survival of the fittest! This planet is meant to be conquered, baby!
                            Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

I'm glad we're on the same page.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Let's expell both groups and give Palestine to the Gypsies.

They are called the Roma now.
                                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X