Mmm, Nicotine Water!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmm, Nicotine Water!

Well my local gas station minimart has a new product for sale... nicotine water, yum. Its expensive as hell, and I would never drink the stuff, but I picked one up for the hell of it.

Here's a nice part of the label:

WARNING: Donot smoke or use other nicotine products while using this product. This product contains a chemical found by the State of Califonia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a helth professional before use. Nicotine can increase your baby's heart rate. Ask your doctor before use if you are taking a prescription medicine for depression or asthma, or have high blood pressure, a heart condition, stomach ulcers or diabetes. Nicotine can increase your heart rate. Stop use if you experience the symptons of nicotine overdose, including nausea, vomiting, diziness, diarrhea, weakness, palpatations and rapid heartbeat.

Is this crap new? I mean I have heard of cafinated water, but nicotine? Yuk. If I feel like opening it I'll tell ya if it tastes like cigarette-tea.

Rear Label to follow...
    Attached Files

and the hind...

I envision that there are going to be some very well hydrated teens running around thinking they're cool.
    Attached Files

Comment

This is downright ridiculous. But I suppose there is a market even for this. My guess is that young women trying to quit smoking will be the target segment.

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Can you BANG it???

-Me

Comment

Bang the bottle of water? No the opening is too small. :-/

Comment

I've been waiting for this... As an alcoholic and a chain smoker this might help with me quit as my alcoholism is more do to my addiction to just drinking something.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Nicotine by itself is not very harmful. It's only when it's in the form of tobacco that is has problems.

Nicotine could be a very good drug to take by itself. If you can afford it.

Comment

Er... it says "not for individual sale" on the bottle. Did you buy a six-pack? (or, as I am more likely to believe, the store ordered a crate of medicinal drinks and is selling them)
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

My kingdom to the first tw*t who concentrates and injects this stuff, thus starting a new and comically legal epidemic.

Comment

And what exactly does your kingdom comprise?
                    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

A filthy Brazilian who should be back home doing laps on an old go kart track?

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                        Er... it says "not for individual sale" on the bottle. Did you buy a six-pack? (or, as I am more likely to believe, the store ordered a crate of medicinal drinks and is selling them)

They had a four-pack labeled with one price tag on it. So I took that up to the counter, and went to buy it. Then they said that it was wrong and that the prices were for individual units.. so I said I'd take one. They opened the 4-pack and sold me one... I noticed the label too.

Still havent tasted it yet, dont really plan on it...

Comment

next coming... alcohol water!

oh wait

Comment

Interesting!

The 5x means it's been diluted to one part in ten 5 times in a row (1 part in 10,000). Drink as many bottles as you want, it won't kill you.

Found this too

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker

next coming... alcohol water!

oh wait
                              You joke, but they sell it here... Alcoholic spring water. I can't remember the name off the top of my head but it comes in a black bottle with green writing.
                              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                              X