X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Father Beast

[Hah, I got to make one of these finally]

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

party on
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I hope you have a great birthday Father Beast! woohoo!

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday!

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Have a happy one Father Beast!

Comment

Who's Father Beast, anyway?

Just kidding
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

But you have a point UR .... I haven't seen Father Beast around Poly in a long, long time.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I have seen him in Other Games and MoO I/II forums.

He could be in the Civ forums too, but I haven't been there for a long time.

Comment

I looked as far back as July 2001 and couldn't find a single OT post. Perhaps this thread would have been better for +1's either in the Other Games forum or the MoO1/2 forum where his profile says he's been active the past few days.

On the remote chance he'll see this thread...

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

"What is the Matrix?" -Neo
                      "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

Gee thanks guys. I'm not old yet, I'm only 39.

I'd better be quiet when I say that. my wife turned 40 a couple years ago and I was astoundingly unsympathetic.

And yes, I've been over in other games and Moo1 forums, as well as some activity in the civ1/MoM forum.

I almost never post in the OT, though. too bleeped hard to find a thread with a dial up connection. but UR turned me on to this one.

I actually forgot I had registered my birthday here.

well, I only come here every few days, anyway.
                        Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
                        ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Heh. 'Poly is so goshdarned big that a person can disappear from a particular forum for months at a time, be declared missing, only to turn up active in some far-flung corner of 'Poly. The Dinosaurs forum comes to mind.

Gatekeeper
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Father Beast
                            Gee thanks guys. I'm not old yet, I'm only 39.

I'd better be quiet when I say that. my wife turned 40 a couple years ago and I was astoundingly unsympathetic.
                            Aw...

But chronological age isn't all that important, in the sense that there's no threshold that, once you get past, you suddenly become a lump of sorts.

As the average lifespan is inching towards 80 years old, people will remain productive at their 60's.

So what's 40 years old? Just a lass

Comment

Working...
                            X