No announcement yet.

Here Is A Picture Of My Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you can see, my house has plenty of friends around it...

And a highway just a block north... and another highway about half a mile east, and another highway about a mile south...

EDIT: My house is the one on the far upper left sort of cut off by the edge of the picture.
    Attached Files
    Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

EDIT: Grrr...pic didn't post right
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Wow. Things changed so fast. The hood looks nothing like that now, but it did 4 years ago. The long (horizontal) building in the center.
        Attached Files
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Of course, above is a picture of where I live currently...

Here's where I grew up...
          Attached Files

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Heres were I spent years 9-13 I loved every second there. Hey, wanna see where I got my first hickey? follow the high way down, and were you see the two white buildings, it was on the left corner of that. Boo yah
            Attached Files
            If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

Comment

How long was the horse sucking on your neck?

Comment

ummm
                Attached Files
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Attached Files
                  "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                  - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

What the fook is a hickey?
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I think it's the result of tiny blood vessels that break when someone's been sucking on your neck.

Very romantic way of puting it I know.

Comment

Ah. I don't dig vampire chicks.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Teeth aren't usually involved.

Comment

Well, I found the map and it's just as nondescript and anonymous as the rest of yours.

I'm surprised that the town is still standing, actually. Most of the big industry (Cooper, Tupperware) packed up and left the state, and most of the artistic and intellectual talents (Alinestra Covelia) left the country not long thereafter.
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Funny, the picture is actually an excellent closeup of my street. Problem is, they've put the little red "thumb tac" in the wrong spot entirely.

I'd attach the image, but I'm at work, and I'm not gonna download it here.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Here's mine from multimap.com
                                Attached Files
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X