Gas!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas!!!

In the past week gas prices have shot up 40 to 50 cents and apparantly there's some shortage now so tons of places have no gas. The Chevron station by my place had upwards of 50 cars trying to get gas there tonight around 9:00. WTF! I'm almost out of gas, and I sure as hell don't want to pay $2 a gallon, but it looks like I'm gonna have to, if there's even gas at all left.

Is this a problem anywhere else or just here?
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Not as bad in San Diego area, but we have higher base prices than almost anywhere in the lower 48.

Gas is up about 20-30 cents a gallon here.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Come on all this free Iraqi oil where is it I want my money back!!!
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What the hell are we paying these Saudi camel jokeys for? I want cheap gas.

At least I normal get my boss to pay for my gas.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Rabble! Rabble! Rabble rabble!
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Tsk, 2$ a gallon being your worst nightmare ? Here, we pay more than 1€ a litre
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It's not the price I'm worried about so much as the fact that most gas stations don't have gas right now.

Comment

How much litre is a gallon?
                If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

“Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

You elected the losers who are ****ing you over with high gas prices so you have no one to blame but yourselves.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

well our gas prices are better than California, but not by much. Arizona is much better than us.

Our prices have shot up. Luckily I just filled up my 30 gallon tank before the huge jump. But the bad news is I have a gas hog, and my tank will only last another 2 or 3 weeks before I have to fill up again.

Comment

$2 a gallon expensive?
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

US$0.50 per litre for Unleaded here.

Comment

It's probably £3.50 a gallon here now. $5?
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

One gallon of Diesel here is aroun NZ$2.40 (US$1.20, £0.70)

Comment

Working...
                              X