15.22%
    I live elsewhere, and call it the United States
    23.91%
    I live elsewhere, and call it America
    8.70%
    I live elsewhere, and call it the USA
    21.74%
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

In dutch
    States or america or VS

english
    States or america or US
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Usually US or America. Very rarely USA...
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I usually call it "Jenkkilä", which translates to something akin to "Yankeeland". It's a common expression for USA, around here in Finland. Or I use "Usa", which is said as a word, not an acronym.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

well I called Finland "ball-licker-land" SO THERE MU&AHAHHAHHA
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

In English I usually call it the US, though I use USA for emphasis.

In Chinese it's called "American nation" and I don't know of any other form existing.
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

In Mexico its called 'gringolandia'.
              Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by LTEC!
                In Mexico its called 'gringolandia'.
                Just don't call it Norteamerica - it offends the Canadians.
                - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
                - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
                - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

USA most of the time.
                  Blah

Comment

Ameriki (America) very seldom

IPA (Inomenes Polities Amerikis - United States of America) more often.

Comment

I always say US. Not "United States" nor "America," but "Yew-Ess."
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Artzot haBrit = The lands/states/countries of the union/alliance/treaty.
                        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I call my country United States much more often than I call it America.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The US.

I say that alot, but rarely 'America'.
                            Thank you sir, may I have another.

Comment

In my own language.. I also call it 'Jenkkilä' most of the times, but it's not offensive term.

If in english, then I prefer using the US... I avoid using America, but sometimes I use the word because I don't want to repeat the same words over and over again.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X