• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    Is that what they call it now?
    Now? It's a rather old euphemism...
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
      **** then. What am I supposed to do? Put it close to the bathtub or something? OK will take it out of the fridge and try to put it somewhere moist. I see Clinton had a point.
      Go buy a beret if you don't already have one, commie, and take a bunch of pictures of yourself posing like Fidel and Che and post them here for our entertainment.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I bought a box of them when I went to Panama and I thought they were good but not as good as promised. Certainly not worth the outragous price. For my money I'll take a box of top shelf Macenudos; Churchhill roll if you please.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

Go buy a beret if you don't already have one, commie, and take a bunch of pictures of yourself posing like Fidel and Che and post them here for our entertainment.
          HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!!! *cough* *cough*

Comment

Let's see the photos, Zorba.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Sorry, I wouldn't want to defile Che's memory with my ugly mug

But here, I understand you can buy that for just 18 bucks
              Attached Files

Comment

Che's memory is vastly overrated. Besides, he's not exactly cover of GQ material anyway.

Comment

Cigars rule.

Comment

Re: Cochiba.

Originally posted by paiktis22
                    A collegue of mine returned from Cuba and he brought us as presents Cochiba cigars.

I thought I wouldn't smoke right away but save it for some special occasion or something (not monica related you perverts).

But I notice that the cigar becomes drier and drier. So my question is should I smoke it as soon as possible? Is there a danger that it will become so dry it will be almost destroyed? Or is there no problem with it being dry and I can preserve it?

Cigar experts?

You lousy commie supporter. Actually I'm just jealous that I dont have any
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Just come on down here, we have no problems selling 'em to you gringos.

Comment

Yes, but isn't that a criminal offense in the USA?

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Not for the people down here who sell Cuban cigars.

Comment

my stepdad regularly buys cubans when in Latin America. One time coming back through Miami, an exile was the custom agents and begun telling him that the cigar was to be confiscated. My stepdad asked the guy to get his supervisor, and while the agent was away, took the label of, so when the guy and his supervisor came back, he agent could not prove it was cuban so they let the cigar in.
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                            X