Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

A detailed list of all the bad things Clinton did while in presidency

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A detailed list of all the bad things Clinton did while in presidency

Just to even out all the bad karma the whiners are complaining about in the Bush thread.

I can't think of any...
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

WELL,

Clinton didn't do anything but his interns, and on top of that he didn't even get any video on it! at least not that we know of...

I think the best way to tell who the better president is in the sell of Halloween masks...
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Kosovo
      Somalia
      Telecom act of 1996
      deregulation
      corporate crime
      teased progressives with national health care plans
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

He set a record for unlawful usurpation of power in the preisency; having more of his executive orders overturned than all previous presidents combined.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

He signed the destardly Defense of Marriage Act in 1996 to kow-tow to homophobic Republicans.

(not all Republicans -- just those that are homophobic; not saying all Republicans are homophobic)
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

But Lefty: We're talking about his presidency in this thread. His preisency will be dealt with in another thread.
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I completely agree with Sava
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yawn... not only a copy cat thread... but a weak ass attempt which is only spam....
                "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
                Lessons in Christianity.

Keep on Civin'
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And the next person that starts another one is toast.
                  "If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi
                  Lessons in Christianity.

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X