Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romanian minister:Sexy weather girls 'should be banned'

Sexy weather girls 'should be banned'

A Romanian minister has called for sexy weather girls to be banned from TV after one predicted light showers when it was pouring with rain outside.

Agriculture Minister and head of the Romanian Meteorological and Hydrological Institute Ilie Sarbu told the Libertatea daily: "I want girls with miniskirts and big cleavages out of TV weather shows.

"The Meteorological Institute has a £30 million investment to deliver exact forecasts. And yet one day I came to my office when it was pouring with rain and a girl with her breasts half-naked was saying on TV that we might have some light rain in the afternoon.

"There are some girls who keep showing up on the TV screens and say nothing but stupid things."

Seriously, this guy has a point though. Weather girls shouldn't only show their breasts, they should tell the real forecast too.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Flasher bitten on testicles

A flasher who exposed himself to a woman in Croatia was bitten in the testicles by her dog.

The 36-year-old from Zagreb dropped his trousers after spotting a woman in her front garden.

But when he put his penis through a hole in the woman's garden fence her dog, named Medo, pounced on him, Croat news agency Hina reports.

The man was taken to hospital where doctors said he had sustained injuries to his testicles.

He was later arrested after admitting the cause of his injury.

MODS: please change thread title to: quirky news

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
        But when he put his penis through a hole in the woman's garden fence her dog, named Medo, pounced on him, Croat news agency Hina reports.
        Am I the only one who just loves this detail ?
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Why blame the weather girls? They're not qualified meterologists and nobody claims they are. They just read the script that's given to them.

@ the ****-eating dog.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

to the weather girls.

to the dog
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I simply can´t imagine that anyone would consider the Weather Girls as too sexy.
              justice is might

Comment

Sexy weather girls have been bad, and should be spanked whenever the forecast is incorrect by a member of the viewing public chosen by lottery.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

A spanking! A spanking!

Comment

"The weather will be good".
                    Attached Files

Comment

What? So tell me this. In America we've got balding males saying "There will be a light chance of thunderstorms" the day before a flood, and no one complains. But in Romania they've got sexy chicks that do the same thing, and they want them banned!? Well, at least send them over to America!
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I read that in Romania under Ceauscescu they fabricated the weather shows to have always good weather. Too bad the weather didn´t care
                        Blah

Comment

Dang, that's hypnotic. Must...look...away...
                          American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                          I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                          Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                          XGalaga.

Comment

WE must stop these crass generalizations. There are quite a few qualified meteorologists that are cute blonds in the US. I'd rather watch them tell me an inacurate weather report over some balding guy.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is the electricity in Chicago A-OK now ?

Comment

Working...
                              X