Something in my eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something in my eye

Something in my eye. It hurts. I cant get it out with water. I've been rubbing it for 20 minutes, and can rule that option out. It's getting worse. I just saw it in the mirror, but I hate touching my eye, and going after it would probably push it deeper. Eye is watering. Help.

OH god help me

Comment

If you don't want to touch it with your fingers or a cloth or anything at all, just keep blinking. Your eye will eventually get rid of whatever it is.

Personally, I would just touch it though, less painful.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Going to the Opthalmologist might help

Better than to damage your own eye by rubbing it.

Another thing you might consider to buy is an Eye Shower
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Don't rub it... put your eye under water and blink a few times. That should do it.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Is it like jammed INTO your eye?

Or is it laying on your eye?
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Get a squirt bottle or something that can shoot water (visine, hose, etc.)

Hold your eye lid open and try to blink as you are looking down

squirt that stuff up in your eye
              Monkey!!!

Comment

*Gently*
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Finally got it out with water, some tears, lots of blinking.

That was scary.

I read 1984 this summer and I know for sure what would be in room 101 for me.

Comment

It's a good thing you got it out

(Microwaved mashed potatoes will probably be in room 101 for me...or the 13 year olds who go on IRC and say "omg!!!!11 i am 1337 haxor cause i broke my parents aol" or the such)
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I thought AOL came pre-broken?
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                      X