Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had $7500CDN/$5500US and 10 days off in early Sept., where'd you go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden is too Snapcase-y.
    So is Jamaica.

Don't worry. Snap's Jamaica is the real Jamaica that North American tourists will never see when they set foot on the island.
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      word

i thought there were mountains in calgary

can't you do that for a weekend?
      Yeah that's what I think I'll end up doing.

Either a hotel/hotsprings/spa type thing, or just some camping.

But then I still have money.

Maybe I'll invest it.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Paris
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Oooooooh Asher the boring! That shall be your indian name

You first come up with a thread saying that you want ideas how to make a great vacation with a nice amount of money. With that money, you have so much possibilities and you can have a BLAST!

And then you decide to NOT do it, rent a room with your lover and make out? That is the biggest anti-climax I've ever heard! Come on Asher, I know you have it in you, now do something special! If nothing else, then go for a tour in serengetti or something and see those wild animals, maybe shoot few tigers while you're at it.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Yeah that's what I think I'll end up doing.

Either a hotel/hotsprings/spa type thing, or just some camping.

But then I still have money.

Maybe I'll invest it.
            it's a good time to invest

but ask the expert econo weenies in the other thread as to what you should invest in
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Okay asher, i'll make you a deal. Buy two tickets to spain (one for me of course) and i'll get you free places to stay, and we can go stay at a castle in southern france
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Free, as in you know the best bridges, or as in you have few buddies you made while backpacking in Europe and they said you could drop by any time?
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

the parents of a friend of mine own a castle in southern france, and another friend of mine just moved over to pamplona to "finish his book" (*read take advantage of as many european girls as possible) His dad owns a good portion of the SA spurs, and about 12 other companies, so he is living right. And I have a friend who lives in madrid.

Comment

Castle? Wow.. impressive!
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                      the parents of a friend of mine own a castle in southern france, and another friend of mine just moved over to pamplona to "finish his book" (*read take advantage of as many european girls as possible) His dad owns a good portion of the SA spurs, and about 12 other companies, so he is living right. And I have a friend who lives in madrid.
                      So your boy's dad is the one that setup Kobe huh?

Let me at this fool.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Of of those Mexican "spring-break" resorts, off-season (that is, when there are no spring-breakers).

My brother did this, and it was very worthwhile.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

TO show you the REAL Cancun! Yeah baby that's what I'm talking about. You'll be the gringo and you know if you're in luck, you'll get mugged and robbed by everyone including the police .
                          In da butt.

Comment

true

Comment

Okay, so more of a small chateaux than a castle, but it does have a dungeon...

Comment

Then you can run to the borders and scream 'SEDULA, SEDULA!' and it will be like a real show down between US border and Mexican border, everyone having their guns up and you running screaming you have sedula.

What ever you do, don't yell 'I'M CANADIAN!'
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X