Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

P4 1 Ghz

Comment

750 mghz
        I don't need more currently.

Comment

iMac 333mhz
          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

700MHz. I might get a faster one in a cuople years.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

500mhz and it simply isnt fast enough, any tips on speeding up this dino?

My other PC has a 2200+ Athlon
              Up The Millers

Comment

1.3GHz
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Athlon XP 1700+. Fits all my needs. I'm not even thinking of upgrading it soon.

Comment

1 Ghz. I have access to a 2.5 Ghz computer, but I do not play (read: am not allowed to play) games on it.

So basically, I don't use it.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

P4 2.8 GHz
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

P4 - 2.40c GHz

Comment

P4 2.4 GHz
                          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

P4 M 2.66 GHz
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

266 Mhz
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

why you complaing Odin? yours is over 3 times faster than mine... damn spoiled brat...
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X