Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much RAM has your PC?

Originally posted by Japher
    It ain't the size of the hard drive the matters it's the amount of RAM you give it.
    So why not make another Poll about RAM?

I´ve got 512 MB
    64 MB and less
    2.13%
    between 64.001 MB and 128 MB
    8.51%
    between 128.001 MB and 256 MB
    21.28%
    between 256.001 MB and 512 MB
    31.91%
    between 512.001 MB and 1024 MB
    25.53%
    between 1024.001 MB and 2048 MB
    8.51%
    Even more then 2048.001 MB
    2.13%
    I have only Bananas for RAM
    0.00%
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

My new laptop has 768MB DDR.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

96 MBs. Another 256MB I tried to canibalize from another PC didnt work.

Comment

384mb.

Someone on #2600 told me they had 16gb of ram... they said they could use it for a database...imagine how fast that would be...
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

128MB. Works fine but eventually I'd love to throw another stick or two in.
          Holy Cow!!! BigDork's Back!

BigDork's Poll of the Day over at MZO. What Spam Will It Be Today?

Comment

128. Which has been fine for I dunno, four (?) years now.

Comment

768 MB

I would love to say it is DDR, but its only 133s.
              But at least the last 256 MB was free.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                384mb.

Someone on #2600 told me they had 16gb of ram... they said they could use it for a database...imagine how fast that would be...
                16GB? Yeah, right. You'd need a 64-bit computer for that, and only servers ship with that much (and it's not one single computer usually).
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

1.5GB

Video is hell to work with.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

1,024 MB DDR-400

Comment

1GB. Not that I need it, my brothers just had some extra RAM.
                      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                      XGalaga.

Comment

16GB? Yeah, right. You'd need a 64-bit computer for that, and only servers ship with that much (and it's not one single computer usually).
                        Darn. Well, you know, it would be awesome to have wouldn't it?
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

768 DDR 2100

All 256 modules, so MB is full , next upgrade will have to be something really new as I don't plan to change them for 512 modules (or bigger)
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I just upgraded my PC to 256Mb last year!, now people already have a gig?

Comment

Hey, the graph is almost a pefect bell curve.

Comment

Working...
                              X