Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I gots it.

But I'm not sure what makes it a 'mini' list .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

reismark, well, he's different.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What makes it mini is that there's only two people on it and it counts for only this next pick
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

.... which is exactly like 60% of the lists I've been given this draft .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I've a list. It has 2 picks on it.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

First play tonight and my starting TE Frank Wycheck goes down

Comment

It gets worse... you have Jimmy Smith as a starting WR... he was just banned for 4 games for substance abuse.

Comment

Berz: Suggestion - draft a WR with your last pick and don't worry about only having 1 kicker... you're lucky that Janikowski's got a fairly late bye week and there'll be enough kickers available then...
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Yup, and even worse news, Michael Vick - fractured right fibula. Glad I don't have him...Imran and Slow, ignore my PM, I'll be looking for another starting WR...

Comment

Okay, sent PM to Imran with my next round's pick

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                        Yup, and even worse news, Michael Vick - fractured right fibula. Glad I don't have him...
                        Pardon me while I go...

HEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEHHEH

Great news for my boys... not so great news for Zop... and good news for vlad (since Zop will come begging soon, considering that Zop's best QB until October is JON KITNA. Them Bengals always get you in the end...).

Zop, just so you know definitively, I'm not taking any pleasure in you losing your big star - the pleasure here is in Tampa's road to repeating becoming that little easier...

Comment

But I do have Peerless, who's Atlanta's back up ?

Comment

At the very least Donovan McNabb is healthy... he of the 2004 NFL Champion Philadelphia Eagles .

The interesting thing is this is the same as McNabb's injury, and Donovan was only out for 2 months. Then again, Donovan was a better pocket passer, which he had to be because he really couldn't move around when he got back. I don't think Vick will be the same player if he has to sit in the pocket and wait (then again, neither is Donovan, but at least he could still be very effective that way).

Berz: Doug Johnson, IIRC. He'll get Peerless his catches.

Comment

I won't laugh at other people's injuries.

that's bad karma

Comment

Vicks injury could open the door for the Saints to grab a playoff spot.Depends on the NFL South schedule for the Dirty Birds early on.

Oh yeah

Hi guys!

You ready for some NFL FOOTBALL
                                Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                                --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

Working...
                                X