No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You aren't nuts, Slow is just getting old. Buffalo's D is there .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

For some reason I was thinking all defenses would fit on 1 page.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hmmm.... 25 listings per page... 32 NFL teams... yeah, I can see that .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I take it Jac didn't leave a list ?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

the real question is, why would anyone want the Buffalo defense

Comment

Bump, and BAPAY.
              Time is up.

Comment

Yea, and since he has at the "corner" of the draft:

DOUBLE BAPAY!!!

Comment

Dumbass...we're almost done, too.
                  Life and death is a grave matter;
                  all things pass quickly away.
                  Each of you must be completely alert;
                  never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

well a BAPAY at this point of the draft just means extra waiver wire action the first chance he gets

Comment

That's fine. BAPAY!
                      BAPAY, BAPAY, BAPAY!

Comment

Can't you guys just find the next available players? I mean it isn't hard!

Comment

Zop did a nice list at his site. I'm not going to BAPAY anyone an injured player, so Jac gets:

Brian Griese - QB - MIA (#74)
                          Mike Hollis - K - NYG (#77)

Slackers are up.

Comment

Even getting to you, isn't it?

Comment

Well, when I gotta drag the rest of you numbnuts along... .

Comment

You have my mini-list, Imran?
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X