No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, he does live up there doesn't he? Although one would think he lives in Tampa Bay...

Comment

Long Island, to be exact, and yes, I was without power from 4:15 PM 'till about 7:30 AM this morning, so I think I have a reasonable excuse for not being able to make my pick

Give me a minute...
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Washington Redskins Defense

Diss is on the clock...
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

You didn't get outed, Imran?
          Talking power here.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
            Long Island, to be exact, and yes, I was without power from 4:15 PM 'till about 7:30 AM this morning
            Dang, that sucks. Good to see you're back.

Comment

Sloww: If he lives in south Jersey, then Imran got away scot-free. Much of the city is still black, and poor Cleveland is gonna be without power for days, so I guess I should count my lucky stars...

Comment

I'm here now, they just restored power a few hours ago.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

You didn't get outed, Imran?

Only for a second, really.

Who's up now? Oh yeah, Dissident:

Morten Anderson K for the Chiefs

SLACKERS... you is up .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

James Mungro RB
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Jac is up!

Comment

:BUMP: for Jac.

Comment

I don't see the Buffalo defense at Yahoo.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It's there.

Available Players > Defense > then go to Next 25, and you'll find them second from the bottom.

Comment

For some reason that didn't occur to me.

Comment

Hm, strange...

How about others here? Can you see the Buffalo D?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X