No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Sloww, I'll take Terry Glenn WR Cowboys.

I didn't have my rosters handy, sorry 'bout that.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Back to Sneak.

Comment

yep
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Btw, Sneak has to clear out his PMs... dey is all full!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I like it that way...Deshaun Foster, RB Carolina Panthers.
            (I hate having to take backups...but both those starters need to have them, and, fortunately, both backups could be studs in their own right.)
            Ho hummm...another week until I pick again.
            Life and death is a grave matter;
            all things pass quickly away.
            Each of you must be completely alert;
            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Damn Sneak I wanted him, ur making it hard for me to pick and for that you will go down in defeat this year at the hands of my crappy waiver wire wanna be team

Comment

Guess I will have to go with Lebrandon Toefield RB Jags

Comment

Well, I had to handcuff Davis...and Foster is no iron man either, what with his injury last year...but he could be awesome...hopefully Davis will last at least long enought for Foster to get ready to play.
                  Go pick Artrose from the Lions...or Maurice Morris from the Seahawks...if Alexander goes down, watch him run like a mad man...he's better than Onterrio Smith, if you ask me.
                  Life and death is a grave matter;
                  all things pass quickly away.
                  Each of you must be completely alert;
                  never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Sloww is up.

(I'm not sure whether the list he sent me is still valid since he sent a new one to Imran last night, but it shouldn't be too problematic, since Imran is right after Sloww in the draft.)

Comment

Jonathan Wells, RB, Houston

Nice pick, Tubs.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Imran, on the hourglass.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's a 24 hour glass .

Jason Elam, K DEN

Berz is up.

Comment

Berz gets:

Moe Williams, RB MIN

Sloth:

Chris Brown, RB TEN

Afroman is up .

Comment

Afroman selects Kevin Faulk, HB of the New England Patriots.

Reismark is up.

Comment

Wee... draft go fast. Is good.

I guess Zop will update his site for his pick (I just left it after doing the last few ).

Comment

Working...
                                X