Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTG, Imran. You bonehead.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Consider this post my apology, then, Imran. I wasn't trying to be vicious, and I certainly wasn't looking to be compared to the Philly fans (who, incidentally, booed EVERYTHING that Scott Rolen did at the Cardinals/Phillies game - you'd think a year would be enough time to heal some wounds, especially ones they caused themselves) which I loathe with a passion.

May Michael Vick recover swiftly and quickly, and use the time to figure out how to beat us.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Edit. never mind.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Tuberski is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
            WTG, Imran. You bonehead.
            I'm not required to be online all day . Besides I'm packing for my drive back to Atlanta.

Tuberski is up again for two.

Reis: Apology accepted, but don't ever do that again! You never cheer when an opposing player is injured! As much as I dislike Roger Clemens in baseball, I'd never wish for, nor cheer, an injury to the old bastard. It just is not done.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• That's because Roger Clemens is Texan, and I'd be forced to kick your young ass.

Comment

• No, I like other Texans (like Ryan)... just despise Clemens .

Oh, and reminds me... for the next two days, Zop and Slow will take over again as joint moderators. If the draft doesn't get to me again tonight, I'll send a list to Zop.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Damned near done.

Comment

• Yep... thank God .

Comment

• Chad Lewis TE PHI.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Round 16
                        181) Michael Bennett RB Minnesota--> Billys Boingers
                        182) --> West Side Thugs
                        183) --> BC Bears
                        184) --> Dallas Dwarf Tossers
                        185) --> Decatur Destroyers
                        186) --> Berzerkers
                        187) --> Monza Sloths
                        188) --> Amsterdam Afros
                        189) --> Kyrandia Dragonhawks
                        190) --> Vegas Whoremongers
                        191) --> NY Slackers
                        192) --> Fighting Emus
                        Last edited by SlowwHand; August 18, 2003, 18:48.

Comment

• One more....

Comment

• With my last selection, I'm picking somebody that may help about mid-season, and was originally one of my first picks before he was injured.

Michael Bennett RB Minnesota.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Sneak is up... and this time I'm sure he didn't leave a list (since I'm to disregard the PM) .
                              Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; August 18, 2003, 18:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                                With my last selection, I'm picking somebody that may help about mid-season, and was originally one of my first picks before he was injured.

Michael Bennett RB Minnesota.

ACK!
                                IIRC, if there are still signs of fracture in October, he'll be out for the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X