Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I finish this drawing?

1600x1200

I've spent 24 hours (spread across the last five days) working on this. I've run out of energy and am beginning to wonder if it's worth finishing.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Is it supposed to "be" anything?
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

What is it? It is pretty cool looking whatever it is.
      Help to create Keewie, the open-source EU clone! Project forum here.

Comment

it's called face.png.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Seen from above?
          What?

Comment

FP: No, at least not anything I can explain.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

Looks like Santa's beard.
              Help to create Keewie, the open-source EU clone! Project forum here.

Comment

You should finish it, yes. However, finishing does not necessarily mean filling up the whole sheet... er... work area...
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

It does to me.
                  XGalaga.

Comment

Looks finished to me. What do plan on doing, coloring it in?
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I plan on filling the space and coloring it.
                      XGalaga.

Comment

It looks far more interesting than the other stuff you have stored there.
                        Less op-art, leaning more on intricate escherian stuff
                        rather cool.
                        Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

You should patent that design for a new chess board before someone steals it.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

finish it
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

whats a png file and what program opens it?
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X