No announcement yet.

Discoveries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you saying paiktis, that you have blue blood?

Sir paiktis now? A knight.. what?

Comment

No. I just know now why I always thought I should have been born rich

Comment

Where were you? Off drinking and getting the gf mad again?

Comment

Vacations. Why did you change your name to a toxic ingredient?

Comment

My dad's side of the family is desended from a line of semi-noble warriors in SE Norway and SW Sweden. They fought in the 30 Years War. Later they were well-off fishermen. My Great Grandparents came to the US in 1901.

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
              Lewis and Clark were the leaders of an expedition to explore some land that the early US bought from France.
              More precisely, they were hired by President Jefferson. They started in St. Louis and headed up river, finally reaching the Pacific around Seattle.

I'm related to Parson Weems, whom you've also never heard of. He's the guy who made up the story about little George Washington confessing to his father that it was he who chopped down the cherry tree.

You have to admire any country who's most famous story about telling the truth is a complete fabrication.

Comment

Originally posted by August Borms
                My grandmother spent almost 20 years looking up our family tree, turns out I'm related to Charlemagne
                On the other hand, he lived such a long time ago that probably 3/4 of actual europeans are related to him...
                "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                X