Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you should always READ feedback reviews on eBay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you should always READ feedback reviews on eBay...

I was actually considering bidding on this a few days ago, but noticed what products all the good reports were for, and decided to hold off a few days:

First, look at the feedback reviews, at this point you'll have to scroll back a few pages to find the good ones.

Then, look at the seller's other items. All of them.

You'll see what I mean.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Ick! Too much work.
    If playground rules don't apply, this is anarchy! -Kelso

Comment

Well, that's just sad.

Comment

Now, that is really strange.

Loook really like some people (Aussimike and others) want to hurt him without any reason and draw other into cancelling their auctions (and thereby also leaving negative or neutral remarks, without even giving him a chance)

Seems to be justified, that Aussiemike isn´t a registered user anymore (probably initiated by ebay)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

So this guy has set up dozens of fake sales and is trying to sell thousands of dollars worth of fake stuff. Looks like a normal day on eBay to me.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Did you see the eighteen pages of gold and platinum?

Comment

Yep. From the looks of it the dude just robbed a coin museum or something.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Now, after seeing the auctions where he got good reviews I am very unsure.

Maybe the Fraud accusations could be right.

Every Auction where got good remarks seems o have highest Bids with less than 10 Dollar, many even less than 1 Dollar.

Fraud accusations start, when he set Items for auction, which got Bids with several hundred Dollars.

So maybe the accusations could be true.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yeah, why should I!?

*starts to read the post*
                  Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                    Yep. From the looks of it the dude just robbed a coin museum or something.
                    Or a Bank, as he also has Goldbars set up for auction

Comment

Every Auction where got good remarks seems o have highest Bids with less than 10 Dollar, many even less than 1 Dollar.

Fraud accusations start, when he set Items for auction, which got Bids with several hundred Dollars.

Lets just say that I wouldn't bid on any items of his.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Lets just say that I wouldn't bid on any items of his.

Yep,
                        after seeing this pattern I also wouldn´t trust him too much

Comment

It's still going on -- when (if ever) does eBay typically step in?

Comment

Never. I bought a ripoff item from someone and pounded him on his review, along with about a hundred other people. Several of us notified ebay about it but we got a buyer beware type message.

I'm suprised anyone writes bad reviews anymore. Any time I bought something on ebay no one would post a review until after I did. The one time I put a neutral remark and explained I had to fight the guy to get shipping information, he comes back and gives me a negative review saying I lost his payment and refused to send him his item. Ebay is bull****; I won't be going back.

Comment

If anyone has less than 98% favorable reviews, I don't even consider them, and 98% is pretty shaky.

Even then, if I don't already know the seller, I check for recent reviews of similar price range items.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                              X