Movies you secretly watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies you secretly watch

This is the sequel to the "Games I secretly play" thread (In "Other Games" section)

Which movies do you like watching, but are movies most people would keep the mouth shut about?

One of the movies I like (and which I believe most people would hate) is "Clueless"... I don't know why, but there's just something about this movie

There's probably a lot of other movies I could add to the list, but I'm too tired at the moment, so I'll wait 'til tomorow to add more... in the meantime, why don't you add a movie to the list
    This space is empty... or is it?

Edward Scissorhand.. but only because Winona Ryder is pretty hot in that movie.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The Care-bears in Wonderland.

Such a great soundtrack by John Sebastion, great film to
      eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        i always thought that, but she dosn't look any ware near as good now or in any other movie

Comment

clueless is good.

reese witherspoon movies like legally blonde as well. but that's only because I'm madly in love with her, and want her to bear my children.

Comment

andy-man, sure, but that was when I madly had a crush on her as a teenager.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

andy-man, sure, but that was when I madly had a crush on her as a teenager.
              oh i see

I only saw that film recently myself, personally i like Renne Zellweger

i opnely watch Carry on films in secret also, it turns out most people in britain do but get them to admit it

Comment

besides wynona, it was a decent film i think. quite original if nothing else.

Comment

and i still have a crush on her

Comment

was a decent film as modern movies go actually, but tim burton did it didn't he? his Batman was fantastic also.

didn't like the love interest though, hollywood always ****s up there films like that

Comment

ok to the thread title: scream 1.

Comment

i hated batman actually

i thought the love interest in scissorhands was one of the corner stones of the movie.. it wasnt just there to BE there imo.

Comment

paiktis, I still secretly have a crush on her too . Well it's not a secret anymore. So if anyone knows Winona, please PM me her number or e-mail.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                            i hated batman actually

i thought the love interest was one of the corner stones of the movie.. it wasnt just there to BE there imo.
                            yeah, but i am a movei purist type, that film should have focused entirley on batman and the joker, and the very thin line between good and evil Batman was terading, and the similarities in both their pysches

Comment

Pretty woman. Hmmmmm .......
                              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                              X