The Star Wars Kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*

you guys are going to force me to download this aren't you?

Isn't there a streaming video somwhere? I don't want to go through the trouble of actually downloading it.

Comment

The files are small, ranging from 1 to 3 MB each, 4 files total.

Y'know, I can understand that it's not universally funny. Some of you will find it mildly amusing, some won't find it particularly humorous at all. But some, including me, think it's an absolute pisser.

Comment

yes but is it funnier than that guy on top of the world trade center with the plane heading towards it? That's a classic

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
          I've never seen this before, and I can barely type because I've been laughing so damn hard my eyes are full of tears... thank you all so much for alerting me to this... that's the funniest f*cking thing I've seen in a loooong time.

see, as long as this thread brought joy to one persons day, it made it all worth it

You bastards just made me waste 2.5 hours.
          two and a half hours doing what?
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
            yes but is it funnier than that guy on top of the world trade center with the plane heading towards it? That's a classic
            as ajbera says, its really dependent on your type of humor... to me, yes, yes it is much better. do you like star wars or the matrix? you will like this
            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
            X