Clear All

• California Recall Attracts 200 Candidates

I found that Gary Coleman was running to be hilarious
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Can you still do write ins?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

That ballot is going to be huge...
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

*points and laughs at the State of California*
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

And we all know there will be no voter problems with that ballot.

And the winner is, Arnold Schwarzenberger!..what!, wait!!!
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

And here are all the lucky candidates.

Larry Flynt! Barring Larry, this gal is always a good choice, because she's good-looking.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

What is sad is that that girl has actually stated her positions on the budget and other porblems while most candidates have not...but hey, lest vote on name recognition alone!
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Gary Coleman's 10-Point Plan to Rescue California
                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I'd vote for Gallagher, just because it would be amusing to see him respond to questions at press conferences by smashing watermelons and other fruits.

Comment

seriously, i hope the natural law party do some party political broadcasts. they are pure comedy over here

and that bird is pretty fit as well
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

There are some brilliant candidates out there.

If I’m elected Governor, I will wire the Governor’s Mansion with live web cams in every room.

I am the AttorneyBuster, president/founder of AttorneyBusters.com.

and of course stuff like this
                      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Mwahahaha!

Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Some of the canidates

Kelly Kimball (D)
                            her e-mail? kelly@buttmonkeybeer.com

I like that.

Robert A. Dole (R)
                            We know it's you Bob, stop trying to get elected for stuff!!! Your too old!

Michael Jackson (R) - Satellite Project Manager
                            Insert funny joke about Michael Jackson. Include a monkey, Janet, and something about space.

Jim "Poorman" Trenton (R)
                            Yup, here's the guy to get us out of debt.

Iris Adam (Natural Law) - Business Analyst & Frequent Candidate
                            Darin Price (Natural Law) - College Chemistry Instructor
                            What the hell is Natural LAW?!

Angelyne (Independent) - Entertainer & Billboard Self-Promoter
                            What's a Billboard Self-Promoter?

Joel Britton (Independent) - Communist Political Organizer & '02 Illinois Governor Candidate
                            This is who Che would vote for.

Mary "Mary Carey" Cook (Independent) - Adult Movie Actress
                            This is who Pekka would vote for

Todd "Bumhunter" Lewis (Independent) - Video Producer
                            This is who Boris would vote for (though I am sure they're talking about a different type of Bum, not a bum-bum)

J. Leonard Padilla (Independent) - Bounty Hunter
                            This is who Sloww would vote for

Richard Simmons (Independent) - Attorney
                            Actually, here's one for Asher...
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Mary "Mary Carey" Cook (Independent) - Adult Movie Actress
                              She wants us to pay to see the government in action?! Hell no! Make it free!
                              "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                              "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X