Futurama Series Finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futurama Series Finale

It had a bit of a weak, by the numbers beginning, I thought, but it quickly developed , reaching it's comedic peak with the introduction of decadent bot. The ending was extremely touching, cute, and worthy of such a great show. What did you think?
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Another example of not enough hype by Fox... dammit I missed it... though I'm sure Cartoon Network will show it.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Eventually! You've got a long time to wait, buddy! I only knew about it because someone gave me the heads up online...

It's like Fox wanted the show to die, and I hear that's what they actually wanted, because they felt the Groening was getting too powerful by having artistic freedom because of his simpsons success...
      Drake Tungsten
      Albert Speer

Comment

Eh, I can wait a long time, I still have plenty of shows to see .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

shame really, they have let simpons run to long and its getting a bit stale and repetetive.

mind you, futurama ending early like that will make sure it wuit while it was ahead and in 30yrs or osmething be bigger then simpsons
          eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Naw, I doubt that. The Simpsons will always be seen as bigger, no matter how long it drolls on.

Comment

weak finale. weak.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Yeah I've noticed a hatred of any form of culture with at least a smidgen of emotional content in your character Uber KruX, I can't say I'm surprised.
                Drake Tungsten
                Albert Speer

Comment

I thought the finale was really good. Not the best episode of all, but still good, and a fitting episode for the finale.

Fox is the devil.

Comment

The weakest finale ever was the X Files finale.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I can't believed I missed it. Fox can bite my shiny metal ass.
                      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I watched it and I didn't even know it was the finale.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                          I can't believed I missed it. Fox can bite my shiny metal ass.
                          bite my shiny metal... uh oh!
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Terrible...musicals and comedies do not mix.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Someone obviously hasn't seen Cannibal the Musical.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X