What's your favorite berry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite berry?

Well, another pointless poll, but I just want to know which (and why).
    Strawberry
    27.27%
    Wild Strawberry
    0.00%
    Raspberry
    21.21%
    Redcurrant
    0.00%
    Blackcurrant
    0.00%
    Blueberry
    15.15%
    Gooseberry
    6.06%
    Cranberry
    6.06%
    Elderberry
    0.00%
    Blackberry
    9.09%
    Bananaberry
    15.15%
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Strawberry, its sweet, its nice, and it looks like stuff!
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

strawberry
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Ah, the mighty, mighty raspberry.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I like strawberries best when they are by themselves so I voted that option. OTOH blueberry turnovers are among the greatest foods in the world!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

strawberry, but rasberry is a very, very close second. If I could vote for both I would

Comment

BTW, I voted for Raspberry. Their taste is more intensive than strawberries, exquisit I'd say. Vanilla Ice with Raspberry sauce! Myam, myam!
              Although I like Strawberries, I figure more and more that the big ones become more tasteless every year. It must be the "Tomato water greenhouse syndrome" blah!
              The small wild ones though come very close second to Raspberries though.
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

What the hell's wild strawberry doing on there when none of the others have wild options?
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Osweld: Strawberries and wild strawberries are quite different. In German we even have 2 different names: Pröbstling for "Strawberry" and "Walderdbeere" for the wild form. The wild ones are not larger than 3 cm and 1-2cm thick.

Here's a comparison:
                  and

Comment

Ack... I voted for raspberry before I noticed there was a bananaberry option.

The bananaberry is clearly superior (Actually, my favorite flavour of fruit smoothie at Jamba Juice (my favorite smoothie place) is called Bananaberry (I think it's a banana and blueberry smoothie.)).
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
                      Osweld: Strawberries and wild strawberries are quite different.

All cultivated berries are different from their wild counterparts. And the wild ones always taste better.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

In a darned hard decision, blueberries.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Halle Berry

Comment

Sweet, tasty, versatile blueberries.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Damnit! Some "sickntired" DL took my frcking Halle Berry joke!

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                              X