No announcement yet.

What region do you call home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado - half mountains, half dead grass.

Comment

question: do I lose my +1's when the thread is moved from Apolyton/Community to Off-topic?

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
        Utarm.
        Under the arrogantly religious mormons.

How dare you say such a thing!!! Under the King Richard Version of the Tenth Revision of the Holy Bible of GOD as translated by Namacanazana Kokemonolenacha, in Moroni 6:66, it says

And thou shalt not make false claims against the LDS Church ("True Church") lest one wishes to be sent to Uintah ("Hell") to live for all eternity!

THE BIBLE COMMANDS US NOT TO BE ARROGANT YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS HERETIC!!!! You should come to the true side lest you burn in hell for all eterneity!

False claim.
        And with that statement, my point is proven. Nya nya nya nya nya nya!
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I've spent about 3/4 of my life in either Chicago or Pittsburgh, so I guess I'd say the Great Lakes -- but I've also lived in Iowa, so I think of myself as a Midwesterner.
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

+1's? what?

and i've spent 5/6 of my life in philadelphia.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

And with that statement, my point is proven. Nya nya nya nya nya nya!

Says who? Can't see that as any proof at all.

And on-topic...

Suomi, Finland, Finlandia, Finnland, Finlande, An Fhionlainn.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Asuka
                Errr... what's the point with this thread? We already had the big survey thread for the geographic location of Apolytoners and it's still valid. IMO this thread is a DP.
                Hmm...Didn't see the poll. Sorry. Just interested in where everyone in this community might be from. Regional bias and all that.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Much to Slowwhand's disgust, I call the northern midwest my home -- where I have lived all my life.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

New York City.
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                    X