Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Meanest Mutha on Poly" thread a.k.a. silly thread of the day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Meanest Mutha on Poly" thread a.k.a. silly thread of the day...

So who do you reckon could whup yo ass?

David Floyd is apparently some kind of mixed martial artist, so he's out.

And Sava looks like he works out a lot. Since I confine my exercise to smoking and arm curls (with a pint weight), I think I'd take a beating there.

MtG also looks like a pretty big guy.

Someone told me Azazel is 6'5" and built like a brick ****house. Is this true?

I reckon I could stomp on Fez pretty good. Not much consolation though is it?
    Only feebs vote.

I fight pretty well, I've never lost or had my ass kicked... but when the **** hits the fan, I play to win (i.e. I fight dirty). I'm not above picking up random objects for use as weapons. And even if I lose in a fight, I'll come back with a bat... and if I lose, I'll come back with a knife, then a gun.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I could take all of you'se, at once I tell ya!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't know about Azazel but the pictures of Panag put "have a nice day ..." in a whole new light.

Comment

Slowhands been acting like he's some sort of Charles Bronson/Jedi Knight hybrid all day, does that count?

ie imaginary toughness?

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
            Slowhands been acting like he's some sort of Charles Bronson/Jedi Knight hybrid all day, does that count?

ie imaginary toughness?
            I think that's a Texas attitude... you know, "don't mess with Texas!"
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              I could take all of you'se, at once I tell ya!
              I've seen your pic. You're on the "can be bashed up by Agathon" list.

Like to see you and Fez in an "electron weight" bout tho.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

I'm a commie pinko liberal peacenik. Sorry.
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

"electron weight"
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                    I think that's a Texas attitude... you know, "don't mess with Texas!"
                    They've never quite got past the whole 'Alamo' mentality thing, have they?

Comment

Pekka... who saw that picture of him with some fellow soldier in a choke hold? i'm surprised by how big and tough he looks...
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

They've quite got past the whole 'Alamo' mentality thing, have they?
                        nah...
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                          Pekka... who saw that picture of him with some fellow soldier in a choke hold? i'm surprised by how big and tough he looks...
                          ***** finns
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                            I've seen your pic. You're on the "can be bashed up by Agathon" list.

Like to see you and Fez in an "electron weight" bout tho.
                            I says a lot how you somehow twist someone who is of "perfect" height/weight mixture and say they're skinny.

I guess it's all relative.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I says a lot how you somehow twist someone who is of "perfect" height/weight mixture and say they're skinny.

I guess it's all relative.

Sheddup girly man, or I'll open up a thimble of whup-ass!!!!
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X